AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you be on chaturbate while on mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AINTK25

Banhammered
Nov 11, 2018
I had a good first week on mfc but a bad one on mfc this week haven't put a lot of effort in it and I think I just need to combine the two is that even possible?

Yes its possible, but i wouldnt really recomend it, i mean for example if you get tipped for a flash boobs on mfc, you give a free flash on cb. its unlikely to reach goals same time on both. so if u have a cumshow goal on both and you reach it on mfc, you either close cb and loose the members count on there, or u give a show before reaching goal. its tricky. also not easy to focus on both with 100%.

Upvote 0
Yes its possible, but i wouldnt really recomend it, i mean for example if you get tipped for a flash boobs on mfc, you give a free flash on cb. its unlikely to reach goals same time on both. so if u have a cumshow goal on both and you reach it on mfc, you either close cb and loose the members count on there, or u give a show before reaching goal. its tricky. also not easy to focus on both with 100%.

Or if you reached on MFC first, on CB you'd set a crazy ticket and hide the cam and people must individually tip XX amount to see. I see models do that and I think that is a good and fair way.
Not sure if MFC can allow/offer similar to that scenario, in terms of busing a bot to hide the cam for a set amount of tokens.. ?? I don't use or know anything about MFC.

Upvote 0
There's no rule banning you from being signed up to more than one site, if that's what you mean.
You could also split cam, meaning be online on both sites at the same time, but it takes more effort from your computer and internet, and can be difficult to juggle.

Upvote 0
Or if you reached on MFC first, on CB you'd set a crazy ticket and hide the cam and people must individually tip XX amount to see. I see models do that and I think that is a good and fair way.
Not sure if MFC can allow/offer similar to that scenario, in terms of busing a bot to hide the cam for a set amount of tokens.. ?? I don't use or know anything about MFC.

Nope, MFC doesnt have that from what i know. As regarding cb, yes u can do that ofc:) But dont think its a good idea. Just imagine this scenario. lets say u have 1000 tokens goal for a cumshow on both. by the time u reach it on mfc, you are at 867/1000 on cb, plus over 200 viewers. Dont think the ones that already tipped for goal would be happy or willing to pay again to join hidden show. also the ones that havent tipped will just wait for u to finish or move on. and when u come back after hidden show u probably will be at 50viewers....
As a last solution for this situation i;d just start a show softer on both, hoping will reach goal on 2nd too. if not.. damn and just finish it

Upvote 0
Nope, MFC doesnt have that from what i know. As regarding cb, yes u can do that ofc:) But dont think its a good idea. Just imagine this scenario. lets say u have 1000 tokens goal for a cumshow on both. by the time u reach it on mfc, you are at 867/1000 on cb, plus over 200 viewers. Dont think the ones that already tipped for goal would be happy or willing to pay again to join hidden show. also the ones that havent tipped will just wait for u to finish or move on. and when u come back after hidden show u probably will be at 50viewers....
As a last solution for this situation i;d just start a show softer on both, hoping will reach goal on 2nd too. if not.. damn and just finish it

With the tip multi goal app tippers can still see you when you hide the cam manually before the goal was met at cb. "Problem" is many guys will just jump to mfc, because there it is impossible to do a show just for tippers. While I was split camming I didn't do goals on mfc for that reason, too much reward for non tippers.

Reactions: Sophiestique
Upvote 0
It's hard to belive tbh that 2sites cam be same good as income same time. ive thought same as @SizeDoubled that even one is less will add up to income, but that might be tricky. Its not a rule, but ive seen at myself. when i stopped doing mfc with cb, and just stay focus on just cb, my income increased there with more than mfc was giving, and i just talked my regulars to come on cb, so was no loss in the end.
In the end its a hard decision to give up on one site or other, mfc was the site i started 8 years ago, but being on and off lost some of my regulars, others gone for the usual reasons... so for myself wasnt to hard to let it go. this 1s half of month i decided to go on mfc again, then ill do the new years eve night there too. But still my main focus is cb.

Upvote 0
Edit: i realize i read the question wrong, and the answer is yea you can on both sites. Just read the TOS 1st so you dont do something unintentional and get busted by the cam cops.

im no model but this is what I've observed with split camming. not opinions, just some things I see happen.

positives - are more tokens possibly, more notoriety/fame , better video sales possibly, more interaction for the model because of 2 chats - more show due to more interaction w the menu and model possibly, less boredom, different crowd of people can be nice, possibly more privates/ c2c revenue, more regulars possibly if you make a good show often

negatives - less personal interaction , possibly less tokens, possibly destroy cam score if the nights not busy on mfc, less attention given to 1 or both chats because your attention is divided, more mental juggling keeping track of requests possibly , 2 c2c's at once possibly might be rough to manage, sometimes viewers might not know about 1 site and could get confused and might result in leaving, angry, not tip, or leave or sit silently and try to work it out whats going on, viewers left out of conversations and also different chat convo's can confuse, leave out, or frustrate some viewers

my own gripe: i don't like tip chimes at all, and 2 different chimes can possibly be distracting to the room.

personal opinion :split scamming is gonna be different for each model, and how they interact and manage the division is what makes it work or not i think.
viewer problems are gonna happen no matter what so I ignore that part of the equation.

Do what works and try it , if it doesn't pay off how you want, then try a different strategy :)

Good luck im sure you will find your groove!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.