AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Canadian Models - I have a question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2020
Chaturbate Username
HeidiFawn
I'm wondering what the best route would be to get paid, right now I'm thinking about opening an RBC US bank account. Has anyone done this? Does it work for direct deposit? Am I better off waiting and getting a cheque in the mail? I don't need the money right away and I would prefer not paying an outrageous fee for something like a wire transfer. I've also heard of something called Boleyn Models( but again, I'd rather keep most of what I've earned). I'm more or less wondering what other Canadians do and if they would consider it a good method?

I actually opened up an american RBC account with that thought in mind about a month ago, but you can't choose that option as a Canadian in payout settings, and support indicated to me that they don't offer that option to us. I would have used cheque but then that would be subject to conversion fees when depositing. For that reason I just stick to bitcoin payments. I use an app called Shakepay which lets me convert my bitcoin to CAD within seconds and have the money sent to me by email, which usually arrives in 15-30min.

Upvote 0
I actually opened up an american RBC account with that thought in mind about a month ago, but you can't choose that option as a Canadian in payout settings, and support indicated to me that they don't offer that option to us. I would have used cheque but then that would be subject to conversion fees when depositing. For that reason I just stick to bitcoin payments. I use an app called Shakepay which lets me convert my bitcoin to CAD within seconds and have the money sent to me by email, which usually arrives in 15-30min.
SO HELPFUL, thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.