AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cancelled a cheque, but unsure of how it was reissued?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2018
Hey there!
So I had to cancel a cheque that seems to be lost in the mail. I cancelled it last Monday. I have only had to do this once before, and they cancelled my cheque and put the tokens into my daily payout and I did a cash out and it was fine. The cheque arrived quickly.

So I am waiting on a cheque that would have been sent out at the beginning of March, and I had received the ones that came after that (mid March and both in April), so I emailed support to get the cheque cancelled and put the tokens into my daily payout so I could do as I had previously done. Support emailed me and told me there had been a stop payment put on the cheque and my payment has been reissued as requested by support. But no tokens were ever put back into my account. I also never received a confirmation email with a new cheque number or anything. So I dont know if I should be waiting on another cheque... I did reply to their last email to me, but never heard anything back since Monday. Any suggestions? @punker barbie any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.