AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't access mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2016
I haven't been able to access mfc since last Tuesday. The site simply will not load. Does anyone else have this issue?
I miss my girls.

Have you tried another browser?

Lately not connecting could indicate mfc blocking your IP. Except of course when mfc is actually down.

Assuming you aren't opening a ton of models at once or using scripts to fake guest counts, getting blocked is probably inadvertent. Contact support at http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Contact_Support and tell them the problem, include your public IP (although I think by using the web form they'll get it automatically). You can get your public IP address by searching 'what is my ip address' in bing or google. If you cant access the wiki url either, then email members@myfreecamsmail.com from your registered email address. Hopefully thats it, cause that seems to be fixed for people.

if you're using a vpn to access, try another vpn server/location.

In the past month various ISPs have had issues with DNS or routing to mfc. But I dont know of any ongoing issues with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.