AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't Broadcast and Don't Know What's Going on

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2020
Two days ago I had an issue where when I log on, about two minutes afterward I get kicked off and I receive a message saying that I need age verification. But I'm already verified. Support said they fixed the problem but when I tried to broadcast again today I once again got kicked off. I am the only one broadcasting on my page EVER and will always be. And again my page says I'm verified so I don't know what is going on. I don't what's going on. I'm attempting to get in contact with @punker barbie because I just don't know what to do

awaiting Shirley...
When you are not verified you can broadcast anyway and you're not "kicked off" , but you can't receive token. Is it so ?

You can check by yourself if you can receive tokens or not : go on your page like a viewer to check.
If your broadcast page is : chaturbate.com/b/yourPseudo/
Your "viewer" page is : chaturbate.com/yourPseudo/
(without the 'b') then you'll see if you have the green tip button or not.

Upvote 0
Two days ago I had an issue where when I log on, about two minutes afterward I get kicked off and I receive a message saying that I need age verification. But I'm already verified. Support said they fixed the problem but when I tried to broadcast again today I once again got kicked off. I am the only one broadcasting on my page EVER and will always be. And again my page says I'm verified so I don't know what is going on. I don't what's going on. I'm attempting to get in contact with @punker barbie because I just don't know what to do

Pleaser provide me with your username and I will reach out to support regarding this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.