AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't edit bio??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2018
hi! my username is aarinandelle on chaturbate. I have been trying to figure out whats wrong w my bio for a hot minute but to no avail I cannot edit it whenever I go to click update bio or whatever it says at the bottom it doesn't do anything the page does not refresh nothing. I have tried using different browsers/devices but it is not working for me?? any and all help is sooooo wonderful. thanks!!!

hi! my username is aarinandelle on chaturbate. I have been trying to figure out whats wrong w my bio for a hot minute but to no avail I cannot edit it whenever I go to click update bio or whatever it says at the bottom it doesn't do anything the page does not refresh nothing. I have tried using different browsers/devices but it is not working for me?? any and all help is sooooo wonderful. thanks!!!

Hello, a fellow model I know had this issue too.
It was related to the fact she had a SCRIPT tag in her bio because it was used from the DMCA website.
If you have a DMCA badge, when you go into your edit profile, look at that code specifically, for the SCRIPT tag. Remove that and anything between it and then it will work again.
If you still can't find that manually, just press CTRL+F in your browser and then type "script" and it will highlight it/them for you.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
Hello, a fellow model I know had this issue too.
It was related to the fact she had a SCRIPT tag in her bio because it was used from the DMCA website.
If you have a DMCA badge, when you go into your edit profile, look at that code specifically, for the SCRIPT tag. Remove that and anything between it and then it will work again.
If you still can't find that manually, just press CTRL+F in your browser and then type "script" and it will highlight it/them for you.

Hope that helps.

you were right! Thanks so much! You’re the best!

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
this behavior is a protection by CB to prevent XSS (cross-site scripting) attacks.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.