AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Car troubles.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith Vine

Deactivated Account
Sep 14, 2013
Hell
I have a 1990 Lincoln Town Car. Everything was running smoothly until I decide to take a trip to the beach. I go to put my key in, and it wont go in straight and definitely won't turn. Is this the ignition lock cylinder? Are there any temporary fixes? I know I'm probably going to have to replace it. You can look into the ignition and see that it's twisted. I don't know how this happened. It was just fine yesterday. :angry4:

My car did this a while back, too. There aren't any quick fixes that I know of. :( I had to get it towed and have the ignition cylinder replaced.

Zombeee said:
I replaced it and everything is fine now :-D When I say I replaced it, I mean Mr. Zombeee did. It was quite comical. I told him he wouldn't have to take the steering wheel off so what does he do? He takes it off, and then learns he didn't have to. His face was priceless.

YouTube has a huge collection of car repair videos, if the Mr or you do any work in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.