AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB account banned due to expired ID? Please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sexysally666

Cam Model
Apr 14, 2017
Hey all,

So I was broadcasting on Chaturbate today and my stream suddenly cut out and I received the following notification:

"Your cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with our terms and conditions. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is in error, you may appeal this block by sending us age verification at http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/."

I had an ID on my account that was supposed to expire soon, so I assume that failing to update it was the cause of my ban. Has anyone else had experience with having their account banned due to an expired ID? And were you able to have the ban lifted after sending new ID photos? I've already sent some updated photos to the support team, but I wanted to reach out here since I know they can be slow to respond sometimes.

I'm also wondering what happens to models' earnings in the event of a ban. Are they seized by Chaturbate? I've been working full time this week and I desperately need the earnings. More than 90% of my income comes from CB and I won't be able to cover my rent without it. Thank you all in advance for your responses.

This is a a typical thing. Someone must of reported you for underage. If your I'd isn't expired yet, then it should still be valid.

Contact @punker barbie. She can get things escalated faster then support usually.

Support actually responded quickly. It was due to an expired ID for another broadcaster on my account, but it's unlocked now. Phew!

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.