AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB banned myh accoutn for no valid reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2021
hey so the other day i was broadcasting and i got banned out of no where, then got an email saying my account was terminated after they reviewed my ID documents i uploaded. but there must be some mistake because i just verified myself recently with pics of me with/without makeup next to my passport

hey so the other day i was broadcasting and i got banned out of no where, then got an email saying my account was terminated after they reviewed my ID documents i uploaded. but there must be some mistake because i just verified myself recently with pics of me with/without makeup next to my passport
I’ve been hearing this a lot lately. Some of my favorite models. And Chaturbate is absolutely terrible when it comes to explaining why. They make you wait and wait and wait for a response, and then when it finally comes, they don’t even tell you why you were banned. It’s bullshit. This is people’s livelihood and there’s zero accountability on the part of the sites.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: wildbelladonnats
Upvote 0
thats exactly what happened to us ;(
did u get ur payment?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: wildbelladonnats
Upvote 0
I’ve been hearing this a lot lately. Some of my favorite models. And Chaturbate is absolutely terrible when it comes to explaining why. They make you wait and wait and wait for a response, and then when it finally comes, they don’t even tell you why you were banned. It’s bullshit. This is people’s livelihood and there’s zero accountability on the part of the sites.
im so sorry to hear and yes they just close my accoutn for no valid reason and i emailed them 6 days now until now no response and i was like wow! is that how they treat the model so terrible and im both financial and mentally stress for what they did to me this is my bread and butter for 10 years on camming and i never had this kind of experience with other site

Upvote 0
thats exactly what happened to us ;(
did u get ur payment?
yeah i did coz i do daily pay out after my work. so here i take an off if i remember that wats last week monday then i dedcied to work by tuesday then when i open my account its already banned, and said my id does not comply with THE CHATURBATE TERMS" back in 2019 they asked me to send a pic of me with /without makeup next to my passport and then they reopen my account. and now they close my account for no valid reason and never email me back so terrible!!!

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.
Hello punker barbie, will you be so kind to help us with this? we have a studio account in chaturbate that has been banned without any notification or reason, the account was perfectly functional at the end of last month when we entered to see the statistics and manage the payment for the period that was running at the time, however, we have had this situation of problem in which we do not see prompt solution and we are blind, without access to the studio account, sub account to receive tokens of satellite models or accounts outside the studio account, likewise we do not know if we can or should continue working with chaturbate or not, and also do not know the status of our models. We have already send a ticket to chaturbate and they returned to us an automatic answer with the ticket number: [Chaturbate] 18013331 - Re: Studio account has been banned. Any help you can give us will be really preciated. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.