AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB direct deposit not working

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2018
hey my CB username is Rosebud99
I am a new cam model for CB and I was supposed to get paid yesterday but CB support said that my Routing and Acct information was wrong . I called my bank and they confirmed that the information was correct. I then emailed CB again and the response they sent me telling me that they credited back to my CB acct due to incorrect banking information . Anyone else having this problem. Please help

Thank you for your patience. You put the routing number where the account number should go and vis versa. Since the tokens were returned to your account you can request payment again once you have confirmed the correct routing number is entered in your account information. We also offer other forms of payment, including mailed check, bitcoin and other options.

Upvote 0
Im having the same problem with wire transfer . I hope they can pay out in this period . I will wait until 22nd August . Let see if the money in my Bank account

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.