AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cb doesn’t work like how it used to

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2019
USA
Private shows get cut off after a couple seconds. Public chat messages and tips keep popping up over and over again after chat reconnects. Also what’s up with the chatroom disconnecting all the time I’ve seen it happen to other models as well. When it reconnects it makes the Lovense toy go off a thousand times for the same tip. On top of that I tend not to deal with too many trolls but this week they’ve been infesting my chatroom really annoying seeing their messages pop up over and over despite banning them.

Attachments

• CE93079F-3FDA-48FE-9E02-3AF243EBCF07.jpeg
    CE93079F-3FDA-48FE-9E02-3AF243EBCF07.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Dealing with the same exact issues really frustrating that chaturbate won’t take ownership of their chaos and do something about it already. Been dealing with this since September. Contacting support is useless cause they tend to blame the model.
I started having these problems around mid-November

Upvote 0
Dealing with the same exact issues really frustrating that chaturbate won’t take ownership of their chaos and do something about it already. Been dealing with this since September. Contacting support is useless cause they tend to blame the model.
Yeah Cb support writes that we should check our internet and gives links to speedtest.chaturbate.com :D

Upvote 0
same here! is killing us

Upvote 0
Blaaaahhhh.....yeah, the technical difficulties are real.
On the plus side, some of my regular viewers understand this and still come back to my room even though things get glitchy and they have to keep refreshing.
I don't always know if it's on my end, their end, or CB's end.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.