AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB male cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2020
Hello guys. Please shares your opinions and experiences on CB. And give pointers on how to make money for male cammers on CB

I really like Chaturbate, it's a pretty good platform. I like that you can use a third party obs and simultaneously broadcast on other platforms. As far as how to be successful as a male cammer, women are definitely looking for an emotional connection. So be friendly but not smarmy or over the top. That's my advice, I hope it helps!!

Reactions: ImthatguyAngel65
Upvote 0
Don't clutter your chat with the same bots and apps everyone else uses. Be unique. Be original. There are already so many of the same choices on CB. I agree with CandyMcStrippertits, an emotional connection is key. Not just for women, for men too! Be supportive, friendly, welcoming, kind, and curious. Invite your user to be part of the experience without crossing the line that blurs entertainment with reality. Most importantly, have fun!

Don't give up! It takes time to find regulars. Sometimes even longer to find regular tippers. Always do what makes you feel comfortable. Don't to "X" thing because a user asks for it and is wiling to pay, if you don't feel comfortable doing that thing.

Cheers,
cexmental

Upvote 0
- get a good microphone, especially if you plan to play music
- have videos in your bio you can sell
- experiment with Lights, also dramatic lighting can work very well for males

women are definitely looking for an emotional connection.

Women make up a significantly smaller share of viewers for male models, and an even smaller share of their tippers

Upvote 0
- get a good microphone, especially if you plan to play music
- have videos in your bio you can sell
- experiment with Lights, also dramatic lighting can work very well for males

Women make up a significantly smaller share of viewers for male models, and an even smaller share of their tippers

That's a pretty good point, actually, lol

Upvote 0
I really like Chaturbate, it's a pretty good platform. I like that you can use a third party obs and simultaneously broadcast on other platforms. As far as how to be successful as a male cammer, women are definitely looking for an emotional connection. So be friendly but not smarmy or over the top. That's my advice, I hope it helps!!
Charisma...Guys with Charisma are able to interact with women in a emotional level.The ability to draw emotions out of a nother person by showing yours is what seems to work for me.But most men won't go there it would be nice if they did though.An easy way of talking and connecting with them makes them feel at ease and more willing to share there heartbreaks and tough times with men that are willing to listen and can even cry and just care.....Charisma never knew I had it till I jointed Chaturbate and over 7yrs my shyness has slowing disappeared and I love it.

Upvote 0
Charisma...Guys with Charisma are able to interact with women in a emotional level.The ability to draw emotions out of a nother person by showing yours is what seems to work for me.But most men won't go there it would be nice if they did though.An easy way of talking and connecting with them makes them feel at ease and more willing to share there heartbreaks and tough times with men that are willing to listen and can even cry and just care.....Charisma never knew I had it till I jointed Chaturbate and over 7yrs my shyness has slowing disappeared and I love it.

Aren't you the guy who said there are better ways to help models than tipping 🤔

Upvote 0
I agree, that "just being yourself" (the most tired advice ever, lol) is really a good approach. People can tell if you're being fake. Plus, being fake is really boring for me. I don't want to spend two hours not enjoying myself because I think that would equal a boring time for the viewers. I hope that comes through to them!

Reactions: MatureSwiss
Upvote 0
Aren't you the guy who said there are better ways to help models than tipping 🤔
Yep...and I still think that the best way to complement is with a complement and not to degrade you....the tip the is customers choice for a service you perform.not for the model to demand....the best complement is when a customer likes your show tells you so in a complement followed by a tip.I've seen customers tip big then degrade the model and demand what they want.If you all think the that's a complement then you don't know the difference between a tip and a complement.... ImthatguyAngel65...Chaturbates motivator to both the models and Customers.I don't tip that much for reasons of my own but complement and Support models all day long every day of the week.

Upvote 0
Yep...and I still think that the best way to complement is with a complement and not to degrade you....the tip the is customers choice for a service you perform.not for the model to demand....the best complement is when a customer likes your show tells you so in a complement followed by a tip.I've seen customers tip big then degrade the model and demand what they want.If you all think the that's a complement then you don't know the difference between a tip and a complement.... ImthatguyAngel65...Chaturbates motivator to both the models and Customers.I don't tip that much for reasons of my own but complement and Support models all day long every day of the week.
No, you are wrong and your advice is less than useless.

Upvote 0
It's very clear that this isn't actually paying your bills like many others here. You act like the tip is inherently degrading? Weird. Also, the tip is NOT the customer's choice for a performed service. If you want a service, you tip and pay for it. My biggest tipper messages me every day telling me he's happy to support my success because he wants to see me do well. I do however, get many people who tell me I should do particular actions and then the tippers will just come and "show appreciation". Oddly enough, the person making the suggestion rarely seems to be that tipper themselves.

Maybe instead of suggesting models accept compliments, you should "motivate" your fellow viewers to stop degrading women regardless of if it comes with a tip :)

BBC, when you start, the longer you're on the bigger the follower gains are. Even if you're not making money, every moment you're on and having fun, people are following you and many of them will come back and may become your best regulars! Stay cheerful (if that fits your vibe), engaged and in your BEST MOOD! People can tell when you're not feeling it, you'd be better to take a break and come back when you feel happier. I think that's true for all genders of models on every site.

Just saying as well, but looking at the male page on CB, almost all the rooms look the same from the thumbnail. Very similar angles, rooms don't stand out, quality of the stream often not fabulous. I know that as a male streamer, your male audience is men, and men looking for men is very different from men looking for women in how pretty they want your room! But, a room with a bit of aesthetic flair, well lit, and a nice shot of your face as well as body, or if you don't show face, at least a flattering shot of your whole body from a welcoming angle! Standing out is good, you want there to be a reason your thumbnail gets clicked over the person next to you.
I also find that the angle and closeness of the camera is HUGE - people want to feel like they're there with you, so make sure it's close enough, and angled like a person would look at you (cam from below chin height creates a slightly more dom vibe, cam above the chin feels a bit more sub to me so go with what suits you), and then create interaction with your body and the cam so they feel like they're being drawn in toward you :h:

I can't tell you exactly what to do to get those tippers, but followers are the name of the game, a fun room will draw people in so you need to make sure you've got enough followers to get activity in your room to draw in those tippers who will love hanging out with you and seeing you perform.

GL!

Reactions: Adrianna
Upvote 0
It's very clear that this isn't actually paying your bills like many others here. You act like the tip is inherently degrading? Weird. Also, the tip is NOT the customer's choice for a performed service. If you want a service, you tip and pay for it. My biggest tipper messages me every day telling me he's happy to support my success because he wants to see me do well. I do however, get many people who tell me I should do particular actions and then the tippers will just come and "show appreciation". Oddly enough, the person making the suggestion rarely seems to be that tipper themselves.

Maybe instead of suggesting models accept compliments, you should "motivate" your fellow viewers to stop degrading women regardless of if it comes with a tip :)

BBC, when you start, the longer you're on the bigger the follower gains are. Even if you're not making money, every moment you're on and having fun, people are following you and many of them will come back and may become your best regulars! Stay cheerful (if that fits your vibe), engaged and in your BEST MOOD! People can tell when you're not feeling it, you'd be better to take a break and come back when you feel happier. I think that's true for all genders of models on every site.

Just saying as well, but looking at the male page on CB, almost all the rooms look the same from the thumbnail. Very similar angles, rooms don't stand out, quality of the stream often not fabulous. I know that as a male streamer, your male audience is men, and men looking for men is very different from men looking for women in how pretty they want your room! But, a room with a bit of aesthetic flair, well lit, and a nice shot of your face as well as body, or if you don't show face, at least a flattering shot of your whole body from a welcoming angle! Standing out is good, you want there to be a reason your thumbnail gets clicked over the person next to you.
I also find that the angle and closeness of the camera is HUGE - people want to feel like they're there with you, so make sure it's close enough, and angled like a person would look at you (cam from below chin height creates a slightly more dom vibe, cam above the chin feels a bit more sub to me so go with what suits you), and then create interaction with your body and the cam so they feel like they're being drawn in toward you :h:

I can't tell you exactly what to do to get those tippers, but followers are the name of the game, a fun room will draw people in so you need to make sure you've got enough followers to get activity in your room to draw in those tippers who will love hanging out with you and seeing you perform.

GL!
Thanks babe.i will for sure try. Those are nice tips about the angles

Reactions: anya__afterglow
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.