AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please unban my account 🙏🏾

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 5, 2026
1
0
0
Hello @punker barbie 🙌🏾 my cb name is keenascunt69 and I was banned towards the beginning of last month whilst c2c with a model and had another models cam on another screen in frame - completely didn’t realise this was a breach of the broadcasting regulations but I’ve taken note of the full broadcasting rules for c2c - really sorry, lesson learned and definitely won’t happen again. Could you please consider unbanning my account so I’m able to continue interacting with cb 🙏🏾
 
Hello @punker barbie 🙌🏾 my cb name is keenascunt69 and I was banned towards the beginning of last month whilst c2c with a model and had another models cam on another screen in frame - completely didn’t realise this was a breach of the broadcasting regulations but I’ve taken note of the full broadcasting rules for c2c - really sorry, lesson learned and definitely won’t happen again. Could you please consider unbanning my account so I’m able to continue interacting with cb 🙏🏾
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25876656
 
Upvote 0