AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Not Saving CC Information in Browser?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
I am wondering if this is a CB change, or if it is due to my computer/browser settings.

Until about a week ago, when I went to purchase tokens, my CC info prefilled, so all I had to do was click the "Purchase" button.

But now nothing is prefilled and I have to type the CC#, CID, and expiration date every time.

I did not change any computer/browser settings as far as I know. Anyone have insight on this? I purchase tokens every day, just for what I can spend that day...and it's turning into a pain the ass.

Latest version of Chrome. Rebooted twice. Supporter membership. Using AdBlock.

I haven't bought tokens on CB for over a year, but I'm pretty sure the payment form was pre-filled with my CC details. Only had to punch in the security number.

Upvote 0
For some reason I was thinking of the regular form, on the first option.
But I guess you're all on about the 5th option down which remembers the card so you can 1 click buy? My bad, mine still does that and always has. I use Chrome on PC

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
@Life_Happens

I really wish CB did not save credit card info. It must be an issue on your end that it does not.
I logged into CB on another computer and sure enough my credit card info was saved. I find this very disturbing that CB does this, because what if the account is compromised? That means anyone could rack up your cred card if they figured out your account info. Yes I do have 2-step verification enabled, but that is beside the point.

Upvote 0
That means anyone could rack up your cred card if they figured out your account info.
True! That is concerning, especially after the SC thing last week. But my bank would "eat" it and not make me pay.

I am just wondering why it suddenly stopped prefilling for me.

Upvote 0
True! That is concerning, especially after the SC thing last week. But my bank would "eat" it and not make me pay.

I am just wondering why it suddenly stopped prefilling for me.
I deleted my SC account after the news broke out with the leak. The credit card I used with that account I canceled and had reissued, I did not want to take any chances.

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.