AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Private disconnecting - straight to public

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that info. Honestly it’s hard to know exactly what’s happening when that “trying to connect” message pops up. Most of the time, the user list still shows me and the model both in the room and the video stream looks OK. So we’re aware something is failing, but it’s never clear exactly what. If it’s OBS, mystery solved.
Yeah, same thing for me. The stream is uninterrupted, but it just looks like I’ve left and rejoined the room.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie
I did a private with a model today and we got bumped back to public without going to Away mode. Then after I ended the private she got stuck in Away mode and couldn't get out of it.

CB has poltergeists?

Just to further document all the glitchy behavior, I’ll drop this here:

I was in a room today when a model went private with a different member. Maybe 30-45 second later, the video window message changed from “Private Show in Progress” to “Connecting.”

The “Spy on Private Show” link disappeared and then was replaced by the “Request a Private Show” link, which usually means the model is not in private and is also not in Away mode. But the video feed never returned, it just went black. I refreshed my browser tab and it went back to the normal “Private Show In Progress” mode. But those early changes made me think it was about to go public.

Thanks for that info. Honestly it’s hard to know exactly what’s happening when that “trying to connect” message pops up. Most of the time, the user list still shows me and the model both in the room and the video stream looks OK. So we’re aware something is failing, but it’s never clear exactly what. If it’s OBS, mystery solved.
I remember having same issue around this date. I tried broadcasting another 2 times after being disconnected and error message and wondered if I'd been banned. If banned do you get error messages, nothing at all or a message clearly telling you? Also had a private disconnect when broadcasting on laptop thos week. My disconnections not related to obs si it's happening with non obs users too I'd assume. Frame rate kept dropping to 5 and zero. Was doing pretty much whole broadcast with fps in red. Now last 2 broadcasts on mobile as no access to laptop when I'm not broadcasting as couple, and frame rate never went into red numbers at all but laptop did. Find this weird as kaptop is supposed to be far superior to a mobile ph.

Status
Not open for further replies.