AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB private recording not saved

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 3, 2024
Please help @punker barbie

I had a pvt session with model laurenmirror today but the recording did not save.

My user is same as above ingridlover94. She always had recording enabled as she did today and I have evidence of the pvt via my token stats.

After the pvt finished, neither of us saw the usual message in green and she was as confused as I was.. please help I have already emailed support (no ticket) but have had nothing but an auto response.

As a resolution i would want the video restored to my collection if possible.. if not then a refund in the amount of the show as I have nothing to show for it (excuse the pun lol)

I will happily visit the model again as I know it was not intentional from her side.. but now im worried about doing pvt with anyone as it could be a huge waste of money.

This is the second thread within a week’s span I’ve seen where a CB member has expected a refund for not receiving a private show recording. I’m really hoping we’re not going to see an influx of threads like this.

Also just another reminder to people that this is not an official Chaturbate forum, and like it says at the top of the page…“you should first visit https://support.chaturbate.com/ for official support inquiries.” If you wish to post on here AFTER you’ve e-mailed CB Support, cool. But being that this is a cam model forum (and a forum for members too, yes), don’t be surprised when models have something to say about a member expecting a refund in a scenario like this.

Imo even if tokens aren’t taken away from the model, I still think it’s absurd for a cam site to actually give a member a full refund in this scenario. If I order a dozen crabs from a restaurant (and I indeed receive those 12 crabs) and my $50+ purchase entitles me to a really cool _____________ Restaurant notepad for free…but they happen to have completely run out of notepads, does that mean I should ask for a $50 refund for the dozen crabs that I’ve just scarfed down? 🐷😂 Of course not. If I did some shit like that, the staff there would be shocked and disgusted by my behavior…and I’d become that customer that makes them go “Oh, no…not THIS bitch again…..” during future visits.

As for Audri’s point…yup, I would absolutely be one of those models who would ban a member for having the audacity to ask for a full refund over not getting a private show recording. “Nothing to show for it?” That’s a pretty crummy thing to say about a person who just put her whole body on display for you…and aimed to please you. And I’m guessing you really enjoyed yourself. It’s not like the private show began, and the model immediately ran out of the room to hide out in the bathroom for several minutes. 😂 You paid for a private show, and that’s what the model gave you.

As previously mentioned in this thread, if videos are the main thing you’re after, there are so many other sites for that. ManyVids, Clips4Sale, IWantClips, OnlyFans, MFCShare, etc.

Upvote 0
I absolutely agree on the fact noone should be getting a refund, purely based on the fact you got the private show.
The ONLY refund you should get is IF you paid EXTRA for her to enable private recording. I know there are usually 3 methods for private show recordings:

1) The model has it enabled always, you pay no extra.
2) The model will increase her per minute rate to charge you the extra for the recording - this is always agreed on in advance, of course.
3) The model keeps her original per minute price for pvt show but makes you tip her XX amount to enable recording.

Now, I haven't honestly fully read everything so it's possible I missed it, but was it mentioned that he paid EXTRA specifically for her to ENABLE the recording feature, or was it an option she always has turned on for all users?
If option 1, then there is no way he (or anyone in this scenario) should get a refund. Or to be honest, the fact you also received the recording AS WELL, they should now take BACK the refund they gave you.

Just my 2 cents

Upvote 0
As an experienced cam model on CB for a decade now, please allow me to give the most sincerest heartfelt thank you to Ingridlover for cementing my original decision....

to NEVER, EVER allow private show recordings. I hope other models who are considering whether or not to enable recordings find this thread.

Good day.

Upvote 0
1. @AudriTwo "dont be suprised if the model blocks you" - It wasn't very helpful nor relevant to the situation.. spoke to the model today and will again tomorrow... You could have sat tis one out.

i do find it relevant. the model didn't block you and is in still communication. it confirms that chaturbate doesn't take from the model's tokens when a customer requests a refund for site related tech issues. there have been reports where they have taken from the model and models do block members who successfully refund what they spent. i do. that's why i gave the warning.

like seriously we were worried about the model end of the day. I'm happy you guys are in still talking and she gets to keep a reg (or potential. I'm not sure of your relationship)

but you know what you and highlander keep going off on me. didn't really mean any negative. sorry you guys are having a bad time :c

Upvote 0