AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB private show scam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarinaThyme

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 16, 2017
When I was on cb last month, I went into private with my rate set to 60. The guy wanted c2c to watch him well...you know. Looking at my token balance, he somehow only paid a rate of 5...

How does that work? How did he do that? Why?

/that guy was an asshole...

@punker barbie says:

Just in case others see this post, the AmberCutie Forum is not owned or operated by Chaturbate. If you would like to contact someone to help you with Chaturbate customer service by posting on AmberCutie's forum that's fine--but please use my wall profile @punker barbie for your post or PM me using the "Conversations" option. Please remember that however you choose to contact me on the AmberCutie Forum, I will need your CB user name or I cannot access your account and it will take longer for me to help you.
Thank you for the reminder :).

@punker barbie says:

Just in case others see this post, the AmberCutie Forum is not owned or operated by Chaturbate. If you would like to contact someone to help you with Chaturbate customer service by posting on AmberCutie's forum that's fine--but please use my wall profile @punker barbie for your post or PM me using the "Conversations" option. Please remember that however you choose to contact me on the AmberCutie Forum, I will need your CB user name or I cannot access your account and it will take longer for me to help you.
Thank you for the reminder :).

I know this. I'm not asking for help with cb.

No idea, but I will say this: whenever I get guys asking me to watch *them*, I ignore. I'm not on CB to do that. If I wanted to watch you, I'd join your room and tip you...and that's just not my thing, personally.

I get your point though - the guy was getting off on being watched and wanted to pay *you* to watch *him*. Regardless, I'd recommend avoiding that in the future and stick to being watched only. I wonder, did you go into pvt via your room or somehow end up in his? That is curious...

There are a lot of fishy/scam artist folks on CB. A guy asking a model to watch *him* is a red flag in my book. Could be different with women, though. You ladies deal with a plethora of crap that we guys don't even know about.

Sorry to hear about this!

• Hugs
Reactions: MarinaThyme
No idea, but I will say this: whenever I get guys asking me to watch *them*, I ignore. I'm not on CB to do that. If I wanted to watch you, I'd join your room and tip you...and that's just not my thing, personally.

I get your point though - the guy was getting off on being watched and wanted to pay *you* to watch *him*. Regardless, I'd recommend avoiding that in the future and stick to being watched only. I wonder, did you go into pvt via your room or somehow end up in his? That is curious...

There are a lot of fishy/scam artist folks on CB. A guy asking a model to watch *him* is a red flag in my book. Could be different with women, though. You ladies deal with a plethora of crap that we guys don't even know about.

Sorry to hear about this!

Thanks for the insight!
Yeah, I don't work on cb anymore because of all the con artists on there. It's getting worse from what I've heard.

He tipped for me to do C2C with him while also paying me for a private show. I have no idea how it wound up only charging him 5/min but it didn't take anything out of my account so I don't think he made any money off of it, at least not from me! It was super weird.

Thanks for the insight!
Yeah, I don't work on cb anymore because of all the con artists on there. It's getting worse from what I've heard.

He tipped for me to do C2C with him while also paying me for a private show. I have no idea how it wound up only charging him 5/min but it didn't take anything out of my account so I don't think he made any money off of it, at least not from me! It was super weird.

You bet! And yes, I've had some freaky encounters on CB insofar as 'close calls' go. For instance, I had one guy come into my room incessantly requesting I allow him to PayPal me in order to bypass the 'tokens' model - a very BIG no-no on Chaturbate. Despite ignoring him, my room froze and I was redirected to a form wherein I had to acknowledge that I was being warned for violating the rules. Dude almost got my account shut down!

Then again, I have a different audience, which seems to be more tame. I can't imagine what you ladies go through sometimes. I've seen how many straight males conduct themselves online, let alone IRL - it is disappointing. I hope you're having a better time on your new platforms!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: MarinaThyme
You bet! And yes, I've had some freaky encounters on CB insofar as 'close calls' go. For instance, I had one guy come into my room incessantly requesting I allow him to PayPal me in order to bypass the 'tokens' model - a very BIG no-no on Chaturbate. Despite ignoring him, my room froze and I was redirected to a form wherein I had to acknowledge that I was being warned for violating the rules. Dude almost got my account shut down!

Then again, I have a different audience, which seems to be more tame. I can't imagine what you ladies go through sometimes. I've seen how many straight males conduct themselves online, let alone IRL - it is disappointing. I hope you're having a better time on your new platforms!

Yes, I am much happier where I am now! I have trolls no matter where I cam, but my regulars on MFC actually chase them off before I can even ban the troll most of the time! XD As a woman, I just have to use that ban button a lot when guys come in being nasty or creepy. I've gotten used to it, but I shouldn't have to. It's just the world we live in today, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.