AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cb problem?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hi
All night and day I have problems with broadcats. No matter if I use oBS or no, on my end looks OK, but i have only 4-5 guests and they appear for a second and sometimes it takes time to connect to broadcast page

• Helpful!
Reactions: Osyrus
Hi
All night and day I have problems with broadcats. No matter if I use oBS or no, on my end looks OK, but i have only 4-5 guests and they appear for a second and sometimes it takes time to connect to broadcast page
I was hearing from other rooms they were having the same problem you described. Tuesday nigt I couldnt get the CB video controls to pause the stream to pop up on the menu, but last night the option was available again. Were you also experiencing your room randomly offline on the follower list too? Sometimes I noticed models in the offline area, but the room preview is updated and the room was online. CB has been kind of moody lately it seems :grr:

Upvote 0
I saw on their status page last night that they were migrating cores or something like in an effort to address the various issues they had been having the past few days. So, it seems they are aware that things arn't working correctly.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Last night was the first time I had issues since I joined in june...I was able to get a decent room count :h:0> but i kept freezing ect... I wasn't sure if it was because I had tried to stream on streamate just before or i had added some streamate things to my laptop or what

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.