AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB says "pain" isnt allowed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2019
So I was looking over the terms and conditions on CB (which I plan to start on soon) because I want to make sure I dont fuck anything up and get banned (and already saw fisting isnt allowed, so im glad I checked since I was debating making that a super-duper-rare stretch goal. no pun intended...). And thats fine, I definitely dont need to incorporate that, nor was I sold on trying to do it on cam anyway. But I noticed that "pain" is supposedly not allowed. Now I can understand not taking this to an extreme, im sure they wouldnt appreciate a flesh hook suspension show, but on the other hand, I see TONS of girls using paddles on themselves, sometimes fairly roughly (and even those small paddles can be bloody wicked...just ask my thighs after my dom gets a hold of me...). And nipple clamps are certainly very common and god knows those can hurt like a fuck too. Since Im a sub and pretty active in the BDSM community I definitely wanted to incorporate a little bit of that into my shows. At least, nothing too serious, just maybe some paddling, maybe using a small flogger, nipple clamps etc. But doing more would both be fun for me and I think would make for a good show. I had once hoped to do some shows with another person who could dom me during a show, which I thought would be nice considering how deeply I go into subspace and get immersed in a scene (and Im told its pretty fun to watch, because I basically forget its a scene and the pain and fear and screaming and begging are definitely real...) but that is starting to seem like a bad idea...

So what do you guys think. Where is the line actually? Does anyone know of things which definitely have, or have not been an issue?

Let me know what you think
Thanks!
Lexi

Reactions: rstanton
Hard to say really, since this is not what I do on cam at all. I would have a look around on cb like you did already and concentrate on the rooms NOT on the front page or second page that do things in this direction. CB has a tendency to let some slide things slide for broadcasters that have been there long and/or make a lot of tokens. So looking at the front page can potentially give a false impression of what is generally allowed. Also if in doubt, I would send cb support a mail with a picture and a describtion of what you are planning to do before you do it, they are usually quite quick to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.