AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Scheduled Down Time 2/11/21 2am MST for 15 min - 1 hour.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
Hello,
CB has made this information available in multiple places. In case you missed it, the site will be offline for 15 minutes - 1 hour on 2/11/21 at 2am MST (4am EST, 1am PST).

More info here: https://status.chaturbate.com/

Cheers,
Cexmental

Last edited:
In the advanced options from the main page, were there more than 4 options to the right side where it has "Settings"? For some reason, I am thinking there were 5 or 6, but I can't think what the other option/s were if so. Maybe I am completely wrong
There was an option to disable "recommended"

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Have you or other people actually been reporting this to CB or is everyone assuming someone else has when in fact no one has? We can't presume CB know of the problem/error, so we always need to let them know
@punker barbie
Heh in the past i was trying to do that and answer was always the same: check your internet,check your bandwith. LIke all is my fault. They never ever admit that its poroblem on their side

Upvote 0
right after the maintenance i spied on a private for ten minutes and it only took 2 tokens instead of 120 from my account.
im not complaining, but there was hardly any action in the private anyway lol.

oh and the thing with the weird % characters only happens in certain browsers, for example chrome is fine but edge is all messed up.

cb is still lagging all over the place, not sure what they have "upgraded"....

Reactions: darcyduke
Upvote 0
I have found the site really glitchy and buggy since the update. I logged on to cam yesterday at lunchtime (UK TIME), and everyone seemed to be having issues with camming and sending messages. I lasted an hour before giving up...

Upvote 0
The problem that the tokens for the duration time of a private suddenly aren't transferred anymore exists now for over 2 weeks, today I had this problem once again at least two times (that's when I recognized it). In contrast to some days ago, chaturbate now at least seems to end the pvt if the token transfer was interrupted for a few minutes. I always gave a tip as compensation when I realised it afterwards, but it would strongly be time to fix this problem...

Upvote 0
The problem that the tokens for the duration time of a private suddenly aren't transferred anymore exists now for over 2 weeks, today I had this problem once again at least two times (that's when I recognized it). In contrast to some days ago, chaturbate now at least seems to end the pvt if the token transfer was interrupted for a few minutes. I always gave a tip as compensation when I realised it afterwards, but it would strongly be time to fix this problem...

Be sure to report it directly to CB too, every time you noticing it happens.
Remember if they are not told, they won't know. They may think they have fixed it but if no one is letting them know it still exists, they won't be aware.

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com if you're experiencing this issue. They will be happy to investigate further.

Upvote 0
The problem that the tokens for the duration time of a private suddenly aren't transferred anymore exists now for over 2 weeks, today I had this problem once again at least two times (that's when I recognized it). In contrast to some days ago, chaturbate now at least seems to end the pvt if the token transfer was interrupted for a few minutes. I always gave a tip as compensation when I realised it afterwards, but it would strongly be time to fix this problem…

Well, in the meantime I got the feedback from support that they "will take appropriate action on this matter". And that the models should contact the support themselves... After all, the problem seems to have been resolved, at least in the last week I had no more such problem, after this happened in every private show that I visited in the 3 weeks before.

Upvote 0
I have found the site really glitchy and buggy since the update. I logged on to cam yesterday at lunchtime (UK TIME), and everyone seemed to be having issues with camming and sending messages. I lasted an hour before giving up...
I just started experiencing what you’re describing here a couple of days ago :|

Upvote 0
Today there have been a lot of chaturbate error pages, you know, white page with the link to the status page.
ALso, not sure if related or if it's just a bug regarding cam2cam feature. I was in a 1hr+ private with a model and literally, every 2-4 minutes the cam2cam would end itself. It was very frustrating for both.
Has anyone else used the c2c feature in a private show before and it does this? At first I thought that maybe, weirdly, it's if I didn't type or touch the mouse, so it seemed like I was idling... so after a few times, I decided I would keep moving the mouse but nope, 2 mins again and it turned itself off.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.