AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Scheduled Down Time 2/11/21 2am MST for 15 min - 1 hour.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
Hello,
CB has made this information available in multiple places. In case you missed it, the site will be offline for 15 minutes - 1 hour on 2/11/21 at 2am MST (4am EST, 1am PST).

More info here: https://status.chaturbate.com/

Cheers,
Cexmental

Last edited:
CB servers could use some maintenance.

I was broadcasting about 10 hours ago. My stream was fine but a lot of other model's streams were lagging or crapping out entirely. And I had to silence 3 spammers when I usually I don't even get that many in my room in an entire month.

Upvote 0
Wonder if this is the cause while i was in private no tokens was adding to my balance? If so, will it return later? Anyone else having this issue or just me?

Upvote 0
Wonder if this is the cause while i was in private no tokens was adding to my balance? If so, will it return later? Anyone else having this issue or just me?

My token balance wasn't changing as I tipped tonight either until I refreshed the page. Should update I'd think.

Upvote 0

That is very interesting to read. I just had a friend text me not 2 hours ago with the same complaint. She told me, that the customer told her, he went offline, then returned. When he did they were still in private but no money was exchanging hands. She said it was like this for 5 minutes before she noticed it, and closed her cam.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Honestly im observing issues from around 20th January.......... before cb was communicating that they sorry for incovenience because they will do updates like offline messaging system and blah blah blah, that was hmm 1,5 week ago? During all that time i have issues, most at european evening time.Problems with connect to obs server, fps dropping down, slow refreshing user list, disconecting, recconecting and moooooooooooooore. I noticed in the past that sometiomes site was slow 2 weeks and after was ERROR 505 (site not work for hour or something) and then everyything back to normal. So I m expecting that after friday everything will be again okay. Hope so...
This is what @punkerbarbie posted few weeks ago:

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Yesterday CB went down, then all bots would repeat about 4 or 5 times in the chat, instead of just doing it once.
Today, every page for me as a user is loading very slowly, going from one to another is very slow

Upvote 0
also I cant see viewers names normally its often replaced witch charter like % and function that shows how much has someone tipped in last 24 hours and two weeks doesn't work, and cant access normally my tokens sheet balance :)

Upvote 0
Yes today they have also problem. I was stream before and first was everything ok, but later I had all the time error occurred. And also have this same problem with tokens- was on private 18min but only got tk from 10 min. I was write to support but probably answear in few days

Upvote 0
I keep getting - as a user in the chat:

Chat disconnected
Trying to reconnect
Chat disconnected
Trying to reconnect
Chat disconnected
Trying to reconnect
Chat disconnected
Trying to reconnect
Chat disconnected
Trying to reconnect
Chat disconnected
Trying to reconnect

Upvote 0

A model I follow had the same issue last night. She only got 5 tokens from a 120 token private.

I think a model on ACF who had the same issue mentioned that she contacted support and they paid her the tokens that weren't charged.

Upvote 0
Works pretty normal for me. Can't see any special problems on the user side.

Many are having this issue for a model I am with right now.
And it was also happening in another room too - both are European, I haven't been in any other rooms to see if the problem exists in other regions

Upvote 0
WOW CB really great updates! Nothing changed, the same problems... problems with opening OBS server,problem with connect to beta. WOW really good job! More updates like that:arghh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 15
Upvote 0
I completely forgot about pvts not working and took a pvt show, only got 20tks from the first 20s and nothing after

Have you or other people actually been reporting this to CB or is everyone assuming someone else has when in fact no one has? We can't presume CB know of the problem/error, so we always need to let them know
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Have you or other people actually been reporting this to CB or is everyone assuming someone else has when in fact no one has? We can't presume CB know of the problem/error, so we always need to let them know
@punker barbie
I was planning to, but just haven't had the time to. Though i can't imagine that CB doesn't no by now with how widespread it seems to be.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
In the advanced options from the main page, were there more than 4 options to the right side where it has "Settings"? For some reason, I am thinking there were 5 or 6, but I can't think what the other option/s were if so. Maybe I am completely wrong

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.