AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

(CB) wishlist questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2017
Chaturbate Username
Ghost_lady
I'm just curious how everyone handles wishlist items. Should I even bother with one? I get a lot of "I can't pay in tokens, but i can buy something off your wishlist/send electronic Amazon giftcard and you can do a password show" ... but wouldn't that set me up for people to just cancel the order/payment? I've heard the "i can't purchase any more tokens tonight" a few times already, but I don't wanna do something just for them to take back a giftcard or anything. Am I being too cautious and turning possible repeat viewers away? or am I doing the right thing by sticking with tokens?

I get a lot of "I can't pay in tokens, but i can buy something off your wishlist/send electronic Amazon giftcard and you can do a password show"

Those are scammers, don't believe them.

Stick with tokens on camsites/clipsites. Even if the site allows wishlists, it'd probably feel better to get actual money than a sexy outfit off of a wishlist. Also, it is a huge and easy way to scam you. People will order something, demand the show ASAP, cancel the order once they get their meat beat. I think there is even a way to fake gift cards. I don't use them and say to people that say they can't that "No, but I'm sure you'll buy tokens to tip the moment you're able. :^)" Even though they leave right after they find out they can't scam me.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I love having an Amazon wishlist, because I love getting surprise gifts- I have a couple of regulars who like to spoil me off of it once in a while, but I don't use it in exchange for shows. There are too many scammers. If the person who buys it for me puts their email on the gift receipt, or lets me know ahead of time that they sent me something, I do make a thank you video with the item and send it to them, but that's the most I will do.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I love amazon, I have a wishlist and I also accept amazon gc for custom videos. I use my actual wishlist as a way for people to gift/surprise/spoil me. I usually take some cute pics with or using the item to send the person who bought it as a thank you. I don't accept physical gifts as payment but if you do, standard cam girl procedure is to receive the item in your hands before giving out the content/shooting the custom. I do accept amazon gc as payment for customs. They can not request money back once it has been transferred to your account. The downside is this is not money in the bank so it won't help you pay your bills BUT amazon has everything so I use gc money for all kinds of non perishable food items, cleaning supplies, tp/paper towels, tools, furniture, clothing and the list keeps going and going...it really keeps my monthly out of pocket expenses down.

Status
Not open for further replies.