AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CBHours presents a new cam settings tool *beta test*

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
cbhours.com
Twitter Username
@cbhours_com
2020-06-04 19_35_58-_ Settings obtained from camera _ - CBHours.com Cam Settings Tool V1.4.png
Download Link: http://www.cbhours.com/CBHCamSettingsTool.zip
VirusTotal Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...d0bd8199afcdd78eddea22a55ea22bd2100/detection

Known issues: Brightness displayed value is constantly saying 0 even though it has no impact on the camera display or saving/loading function, this will be fixed soon.

This month marks the two year anniversary for CBHours and I wanted to give something back to the community.

Main Features:
1. The ability to easy adjust your settings regardless of the software you use without resorting to things like g-hub or older logitech software. You can even lock down exposure while using logi capture. It should function with any webcam but all I have here is logitechs to test with.
2. The ability to save as many different configurations as you like, want one for morning and night? no problem.
3. Automatically pulls the currently used settings from the camera every second, why is this useful? well different applications can change your settings while you broadcast and you may not immediately notice for example auto exposure but here you'll automatically see it.

I will be publishing this on the cbhours website once I get that brightness 0 issue fixed.

I ordered the settings to be newbie friendly because a lot of models reach for brightness and contrast first but really for optimum smoothness you want to adjust the exposure as low as you can as long as you can increase the gain to still have a bright enough display.

Special thanks to @dark_mermaid for accidentally giving me this idea :giggle:

More known issues:
1. Prompt always shows up when quitting stating that you haven't saved yet, this dialog was added before the code to constantly pull the settings from the camera so the prompt just needs to be removed all together.
2. Access violation error when you unplug your webcam.

Status
Not open for further replies.