AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB's Exhibitionist Section

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
I'm trying to understand what exactly the exhibitionist section is for as it pertains to female broadcasters.

For the past few weeks I've been visiting the rooms of the female broadcasters that are listed in the exhibitionist section on CB. Out of the dozens of female rooms I've been in, and based on the conversations I've seen in the rooms, 100% of the female broadcasters seem to be stuck in limbo as it pertains to their verification status, and none of them them are actually on CB as an actual "exhibitionist".

The problem I'm seeing with this, is that I've seen many of these ladies getting banned for showing any type of nudity or sexual acts while in the exhibitionist section, with many of them not even realizing that they are unable to accept tokens until a room member points it out to them. So either a model joins CB as an exhibitionist, knowing that they will be showing for free, and just wants to excite an audience without payment, or CB is populating the exhibitionist section with models who are awaiting verification, which causes a lot of angst and confusion when a model thinks the members are making requests without tipping, along with the members thinking that if she's in the exhibitionist section, that she wouldn't be asking for tokens if she were a true exhibitionist. Seems a really bad move on CB's part to stick these women in the exhibitionist section while they are awaiting verification if they aren't actually "exhibitionists", especially if they can be banned for showing or doing anything while awaiting verification.

Can someone please clarify if my observations and assumptions about this are accurate?

Last edited:
I’ve seen many “exhibitionist” models state that they aren’t getting verified on purpose, to build their following first. I personally don’t know if I would agree with that theory, as I think if they would hang out for months for free, not sure if anyone would be willing to pay once they decide to get verified. Just my personal opinion & experience though. It may work out for some. I was verified within 2 days & didn’t broadcast until then, so I don’t actually have experience from the exhibitionist side. From what I can remember from signing up, the TOS and what you can/can’t do while waiting to be verified was explained right up front.

Reactions: NotYou and Lunasha
I started on a whim and it happened to me.. my only prior experience was MFC so I thought I was verified and could receive tokens because I had sent all my verification documents and signed the agreement. I had no idea it was possible to broadcast before approval so they banned me on my first stream.

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
They ban sometimes and sometimes not. A friend of mine started to stream while sending her id documents. Room got massive fast (most exhibitionists are guys waving their dick to the world, so a female is quite the attraction) and she made a good amount of followers that way. I have seen bans too but they appeared later again age verified, so the ban can be healed by submitting id.

As a female I would not do any nudity, just imply it and tease. Any female is still THE thing in that section, even fully clothed.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Are females who are awaiting verification placed in the exhibitionist section by CB by default if they aren't yet verified and decide to broadcast? Or do the broadcasters get some kind of warning, popup or notification that they are being listed in the exhibitionist section when they log on? @Mila_ 's response seems to imply that they don't.

I just find it odd that the exhibitionist section is being used as a "placeholder" apparatus for models who are awaiting verification, when they should just not let them broadcast until they are actually verified. Just thinking out loud here about the legal ramifications should someone underage try and abuse the system in that regard...considering the stream recording and screen caps that seem to be so prevalent on the site.

Everyone who is not age verified is labeled as exhibitionist, members and future age verified performers. Exhibitionist basically means "not able to receive tokens". There is no warning, since not age verified is basically the standard for members. There is no real differentiation between members and performers, accounts are the same, the only difference is age verification. It upgrades an exhibitionist to a "performer" if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.