AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CFNM?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2014
There's a certain non-nude cam girl I want to ask if she's into CFNM but if she's not I don't want her to ban me or whatever, it's happened before. Is there another way to ask or how would I be subtle about it in private?

Also would be interested if anyone's had experience with this with her, but not sure if I should say her chat name here.

If she bans you for a simple yes/no question then thank her for helping you avoid her crazy.

There's a certain non-nude cam girl I want to ask if she's into CFNM but if she's not I don't want her to ban me or whatever, it's happened before. Is there another way to ask or how would I be subtle about it in private?

Also would be interested if anyone's had experience with this with her, but not sure if I should say her chat name here.
Hi, non-nude here. There was a period of time when my chat was mostly non-sexual and questions like this would come off as rude or throw off the chat and I would ban. There is definitely a time and a place. I don't know what her chatroom is like, but most non-nudes (at least on MFC) try to have a fun chat with little sexual talk, it's more about the social atmosphere. I would start by purchasing PMing from her so you can message her privately FIRST to make sure she does that while also not interrupting her chat. If she's the type to not be sexual all the time politely let her know that you're pming her to ask about a certain fetish but would like to ask her when she's not engaging in her room or is in a more sexual state of mind. When you're ready to ask it's nice to ask what HER boundaries are first, then be very honest and blunt about what you would like (I'm assuming a private or a custom video?). If she says no, don't push it, thank her for her time, then enjoy her room for other things or move on. Don't be pushy if she says no, don't ask again later, and don't ask in her public chat.

These are just things I like personally. I'm about more open about sexual talk in my chat than I used to be, but if you come in and immediately say "HEY ARE YOU INTO SUCH-AND-SUCH, BB?" you'll probably get banned. Also if you come in and I'm in sweatpants, playing music, or doing something goofy then it's probably not the best time. Hope that helps, it's just my point of view and every girl is different. :)

If she's a truly non-nude model, I'd be surprised if she would be up for anything explicit, even it didn't mean taking her own clothes off.

There are lots of couples who perform on cam. They'd be a better bet.

I would start by purchasing PMing from her so you can message her privately FIRST to make sure she does that while also not interrupting her chat. If she's the type to not be sexual all the time politely let her know that you're pming her to ask about a certain fetish but would like to ask her when she's not engaging in her room or is in a more sexual state of mind. When you're ready to ask it's nice to ask what HER boundaries are first, then be very honest and blunt about what you would like (I'm assuming a private or a custom video?). If she says no, don't push it, thank her for her time, then enjoy her room for other things or move on. Don't be pushy if she says no, don't ask again later, and don't ask in her public chat.

^ I have to ditto this. Honestly, if you really want to do this with her specifically, and you're nervous about asking, I would throw out a show-of-good-faith tip for her first. Throw her a tip, ask her if it would be okay to ask about a specific fetish, and accept whatever answer that is, whether she is okay with you asking or doing or not. That would speak volumes to me if someone wanted to ask me about something that might be outside of my boundaries, it shows that you respect her spending the time to consider and/or discuss it.

And like Magnolia said, accept/respect whatever her answer is and please don't be pushy, you'll be fine :)
I think the fact that you care enough to ask for advice about this speaks to your character, and I'm sure that'll shine through in however you decide to approach this. If she gets upset, she probably isn't the best model for you to connect with anyway.

Hi, non-nude here. There was a period of time when my chat was mostly non-sexual and questions like this would come off as rude or throw off the chat and I would ban. There is definitely a time and a place. I don't know what her chatroom is like, but most non-nudes (at least on MFC) try to have a fun chat with little sexual talk, it's more about the social atmosphere. I would start by purchasing PMing from her so you can message her privately FIRST to make sure she does that while also not interrupting her chat. If she's the type to not be sexual all the time politely let her know that you're pming her to ask about a certain fetish but would like to ask her when she's not engaging in her room or is in a more sexual state of mind. When you're ready to ask it's nice to ask what HER boundaries are first, then be very honest and blunt about what you would like (I'm assuming a private or a custom video?). If she says no, don't push it, thank her for her time, then enjoy her room for other things or move on. Don't be pushy if she says no, don't ask again later, and don't ask in her public chat.

These are just things I like personally. I'm about more open about sexual talk in my chat than I used to be, but if you come in and immediately say "HEY ARE YOU INTO SUCH-AND-SUCH, BB?" you'll probably get banned. Also if you come in and I'm in sweatpants, playing music, or doing something goofy then it's probably not the best time. Hope that helps, it's just my point of view and every girl is different. :)

Hi Magnolia, thanks for the post; I asked her once if she was into CFNM, she didn't know what it was and I didn't explain it. When I did a private with her, she prefers chatting about life stuff but says she likes flirting, and when I showed her my work clothes she teased me with hers, but I didn't push it. It seems like she's open to going further (though she won't get naked and I don't expect her to) I'm just not sure how to go about it; when I saw her with someone else in private she teased sexy, frankly I prefer the tease and sensuality so maybe I just need to feel it out. I get nervous whenever a model wants to see my face since who knows where it will end up.

Anyways, I would PM you her username and site but I'm not seeing how to do that. One odd thing I found in Google searches was that it seemed her description used to contain JOI and CFNM, but it was only in the search result blurbs separated by ellipses (...) and clicking the links didn't show the same text so I can't tell if it was hers or not! Haha, oh well, I like the challenge, that can get me off in a chat too.

Reactions: Magnolia
Hi Magnolia, thanks for the post; I asked her once if she was into CFNM, she didn't know what it was and I didn't explain it. When I did a private with her, she prefers chatting about life stuff but says she likes flirting, and when I showed her my work clothes she teased me with hers, but I didn't push it. It seems like she's open to going further (though she won't get naked and I don't expect her to) I'm just not sure how to go about it; when I saw her with someone else in private she teased sexy, frankly I prefer the tease and sensuality so maybe I just need to feel it out. I get nervous whenever a model wants to see my face since who knows where it will end up.

Anyways, I would PM you her username and site but I'm not seeing how to do that. One odd thing I found in Google searches was that it seemed her description used to contain JOI and CFNM, but it was only in the search result blurbs separated by ellipses (...) and clicking the links didn't show the same text so I can't tell if it was hers or not! Haha, oh well, I like the challenge, that can get me off in a chat too.
Naw, I don't need to know her info but thank you. :)

Just keep taking your time and feeling it out! It's nice to see someone respecting boundaries and I'm sure she appreciates that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.