AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Change of rates?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2020
Hi! How often do you change your rates?
in my case, as a new model when should I (when the time comes to) change rates for higher? what do you take into account? number of subscribers, frequency of private chats, mby rates of other models?

You should have a goal to strive for. Set the minimum limit on how much you wish to earn per day/week/month. The sum that you think is worth your efforts. Don't go cheap, appreciate yourself!
Compare to your current earnings if you not getting that money then raise your rates.

Reactions: CamFiction
Upvote 0
You should have a goal to strive for. Set the minimum limit on how much you wish to earn per day/week/month. The sum that you think is worth your efforts. Don't go cheap, appreciate yourself!
Compare to your current earnings if you not getting that money then raise your rates.
this sounds like a self-improvement tip) I thought I need to follow more complicated algorithms

Upvote 0
Hi! How often do you change your rates?
in my case, as a new model when should I (when the time comes to) change rates for higher? what do you take into account? number of subscribers, frequency of private chats, mby rates of other models?
It kinda really depends on how much payable members you have in a room at that time. Changing prices on the show at least 1-2 times sounds like a hassle, but it works in most cases, at least for me. I have a stable tip-menu and switch prices for chat-bots on a regular basis. When you see that your earnings during the week are somewhat the same, then maybe it is time to amp up the prices a bit.

And of course, if I see members with a good amount of tokens, I just go for a more personal approach and talk with them in PM. It is really best if you stick to such members, they do like attention, and you can have more of a chance to get into a private session with them on a regular basis. But yeah, everything is up to you in the end and how you prefer to work :cat:

Upvote 0
It kinda really depends on how much payable members you have in a room at that time. Changing prices on the show at least 1-2 times sounds like a hassle, but it works in most cases, at least for me. I have a stable tip-menu and switch prices for chat-bots on a regular basis. When you see that your earnings during the week are somewhat the same, then maybe it is time to amp up the prices a bit.

And of course, if I see members with a good amount of tokens, I just go for a more personal approach and talk with them in PM. It is really best if you stick to such members, they do like attention, and you can have more of a chance to get into a private session with them on a regular basis. But yeah, everything is up to you in the end and how you prefer to work :cat:
thanks for your input

Upvote 0
Nothing to thank about, we are all in the same boat after all :3 And besides, with the 80% revshare campaign that bonga launched, I believe that models from abroad will finally have a chance to get higher ratings and earnings. It is a good step, but time will show where it gets us all. So yeah, fell free to ask tips since it is a good thing to share experience :blush:

Upvote 0
this sounds like a self-improvement tip) I thought I need to follow more complicated algorithms
Well, yes. Value yourself highly and others will be forced to do the same. That's works for me.
But definitely as _LustyDemon_ said you can look into this matter more deeply. Compare your stats for some period and see when you can raise your tip menu, put higher goals, change the price for ticket shows, videos and etc.
Nothing to thank about, we are all in the same boat after all :3 And besides, with the 80% revshare campaign that bonga launched, I believe that models from abroad will finally have a chance to get higher ratings and earnings. It is a good step, but time will show where it gets us all. So yeah, fell free to ask tips since it is a good thing to share experience :blush:
Colombian girls were online for 12hrs a day and with this promo, they will be 20 hrs😊. Anyway, the other girls who are into this campaign can benefit also.

Reactions: CamFiction
Upvote 0
hope to see more US people here, they are really sweet and funny and much much more friendly than europeans

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
hope to see more US people here, they are really sweet and funny and much much more friendly than europeans
We are nice people too, europeans, there are people and people everywhere .

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.