AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Charging for Social Media

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you charge for your Social Media links?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia_Xo

Cam Model
Sep 21, 2018
United States
MFC Username
Gia_Xo_
Chaturbate Username
_Gia_Xo_
Hello! I have been camming on CB for a couple of months now, and still very much researching and learning how to grow my fun new business! I see some other models charge hundreds of tokens for their social media, and then others who just provide the links for free. At first, I thought of charging a few hundred for lifetime access, but now I am thinking that social media is such a great tool to connect to your viewers and other models, that maybe it should just be free. Or some small amount that people won't think twice to throw down- like 25 or 50 tokens, just to make a little.
What are your thoughts? I have a SnapChat with only a few followers- I have it on my menu now for 66 tokens.

Status
Not open for further replies.