AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaterbate only accepting passports??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2022
Hello, this same thing happened to my friend recently and now me, where we are trying to sign up for chaterbate, we kept getting our pictures denied because of one reason or another (our phones don’t have very good cameras so getting perfect photos was not easy), and eventually when we thought we had good pictures we got rejected saying that they will only accept passports for our account, but we don’t have passports, they are expensive and we have never left the country, please @punkerbarbie can you help us, my friend emailed support about hers and they just told her the same as the rejection message so I haven’t bothered yet, I came here for help instead.

My username is Lover_shay and my friend is called Love_Honey_

If anyone else has any advice on what to do with this then please let me know, or any advice for my friends, there’s 5 of us friends who want to start working on Cb I’m new but they are leaving a studio, and now all of this is happening to me and my friend they feel like they can’t leave

Thanks babes

Hello, this same thing happened to my friend recently and now me, where we are trying to sign up for chaterbate, we kept getting our pictures denied because of one reason or another (our phones don’t have very good cameras so getting perfect photos was not easy), and eventually when we thought we had good pictures we got rejected saying that they will only accept passports for our account, but we don’t have passports, they are expensive and we have never left the country, please @punkerbarbie can you help us, my friend emailed support about hers and they just told her the same as the rejection message so I haven’t bothered yet, I came here for help instead.

If anyone else has any advice on what to do with this then please let me know, or any advice for my friends, there’s 5 of us friends who want to start working on Cb I’m new but they are leaving a studio, and now all of this is happening to me and my friend they feel like they can’t leave

Thanks babes
@punker barbie hello sorry I don’t think my tag worked before. This has now happened to another one of my friends too now, her name is Love_Zara

Upvote 0

Thanks babes
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you

Reactions: Luckysex696
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.