AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chatfunn - texting and sending pics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Devine

Cam Model
Jul 8, 2016
USA
Twitter Username
@foxyspoonbender
MFC Username
Spoon_Bender
Streamate Username
BlakeDevine
Chaturbate Username
BlakeDevine
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/776482/Blake-Devine/
Hey, I have been using Chatfunn for a couple weeks and I have made about $100 with minimal effort. I tried searching but no threads came up for it. It is basically for texting and sending sexy pix. If anyone is interested here is my sign up link: klk.io/GmwQ9 Feel free to ask me any questions! Here is some FAQ from the website:

FAQ
How and when do I get paid?
Pay periods run from 12:01AM EST every Monday until 11:59PM EST every Sunday. We send out payment for that week the following Friday to models that have completed the Payment Info section under My Account.

Models earn $0.10 for every token spent by members send can set their rates for how many tokens to charge for text and MMS messages and every minute of voice calling in the Set Your Rates section under My Account. Members are charged tokens for both sending and receiving messages.

How much does it cost me to reply to a member?
ChatFunn doesn't charge models anything to send messages. Models will, however, incur normal charges from their mobile phone provider just like any other call/text/MMS

I got a text telling me to wait for a member to reply. What does this mean?
To ensure models are sending engaging, customized messages and not spamming members, we limit the messages you can send to a member to three until the member replies. Make sure you send messages the members want to reply to!

Who do I contact for questions?
Simply email any questions or concerns to stars@chatfunn.com! We're here to help!

I'm trying to get set up (with your link, lemme know when something goes through for you :) ), and for some reason it won't accept a Canadian address in payment info! So bizarre.

How have you found their customer service response time is? I e-mailed them 2 or 3 days ago and haven't heard back (and my profile is still pending).

I hope this works out, I was doing ELM phone for a few weeks and loved it but it's not very popular on the site. I have so much down time at work it was fun to have people to talk to into the wee hours instead of just staring at snapstabook for eternity :p

can guys browse/find you through the site? what exactly are they paying tokens for, if it's not per message?

can guys browse/find you through the site? what exactly are they paying tokens for, if it's not per message?
I actually have no idea! So far I haven't gotten a ton of traffic even though I was on the top header because I was new. A lot of guys who have no tokens will request your number and then never message. I'm wondering if @Blake Devine has any tips or tricks! So far very sporadic and I feel like there's no way to hustle business w/in the site

They do pay per message or picture, both the ones they send and the ones you send.

I've been on Chatfunn for a couple months. I just wish the minimum payout was lower-it's $200 and I haven't made it yet! lol I definitely couldn't make a living off of this site, but it looks like it will be nice spare money once I make payout. I'm almost there!

I actually have no idea! So far I haven't gotten a ton of traffic even though I was on the top header because I was new. A lot of guys who have no tokens will request your number and then never message. I'm wondering if @Blake Devine has any tips or tricks! So far very sporadic and I feel like there's no way to hustle business w/in the site

They do pay per message or picture, both the ones they send and the ones you send.
Yeah, it took me about 3 months to hit the $200 payout. I got way for more traffic on Phrendly.

They can find you within or you can share your profile page.

Yeah, it took me about 3 months to hit the $200 paying. I got way for more traffic on Phrendly.

They can find you within or you can share your profile page.

I made a phrendly account but never got around to making the gif, haha. Sounds like I should hop to it! It feels like no one spends money on CFunn, I get the impression I'm basically just getting as many of their free credits as I can

I wish I had at least tried to keep my Twitter going while I was on hiatus so I'd have someone who cared to text me! Social media has never been my forte

Are there any other sexting asp?

I'm on arousr too. Sextpanther won't approve me. :( I want oneeee more sexting ap for super cushion

Wondering the same! I love texting and have so much downtime at my vanilla job. It's cool to make money while I make money. The only ones I know of are CFunn, ELM sort of, phrendly, sextpanther which would never take me, and adult work has an sms option but I couldn't figure it out.

How do you find arousr?

P.S. there's a forum just for this called textilicious. It seems to be active but is also kind of poorly laid out and hard to nav haha

• Helpful!
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
Sorry, I meant how do you find it for business?

It kinda sucks. I've made $100 all month so I'll take it. But they have a minimum length on texts, the ap sucks and glitches out all the time, you can't view the pic in full before sending, and they have a lot of promotional 10 free dollar guys so you have to get them to send like 11-15 messages before you can even request a private paid chat with them. It's a lot more work for less money than phrendly but it is still extra $

Edit: I also get calls from guys even when my phone line is off too.

Ah ya, sounds kind of like Chatfunn. Thanks for sharing! I think I may go put on a face so I can finish my Phrendly profile right now, thanks for the motivation :)

Though I will say, it's taken pretty much zero effort to make about $40 in a week. Not exactly making bank but if all I have to do is send a few lazy texts when I'm already on my phone, works for me!

My only word of advice is be very tactful when e-mailing them for support. There is quite a large StripperWeb thread about this site, and it sounds like girls have been having issues getting paid (sounds to be mostly resolved) and with her being rude to them. I am usually good at being courteous but extremely assertive, so I've yet to have an issue and she's responded to every query and e-mail very quickly. I've made it very clear I am aware of what's happened in the past and will not accept any bullshit. Approval does take a bit though. So ya, tread with caution but this is such a passive, easy earning I don't mind having to come break some legs once I reach payout, haha.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
What kind of messaging rates apply for the models? I'm asking because my phone is under my parent's account and they're still footing the bill (bless for birthday/christmas combo presents) will they be able to see what I'm doing? Will I suddenly be getting charged for mysterious messages that'll prompt awkward phone conversations?

I am not sure what you mean by rates. Rates you charge or what your cell phone provider charges? Most plans cover free texting. When you send pix that may take up part of your data plan. Honestly, the traffic is so low on chatfunn I do not see it eating up a data plan.

I think you would be ok because texts aren't listed on the bill, only calls. All texts come from a 204 number. Now if your parents go through your phone they might catch on. Other than that I think you are fine.

Just an update... I finally heard back from someone. They're looking into the issue. I'll report back their findings.

Up until a week ago, I've had a pretty pleasant experience using Chat Funn. However, lately something odd is happening and I can't get hold of anyone via their published support channels such as email, automatic support and even Twitter. Bottom line... their support is non-existent.

Here's my issue, in case anyone is wondering or may have had a similar issue. Lately, whenever anyone messages me via their service, I am unable to reply without being asked to add funds to my cellular account. It's strange because I'm on an unlimited plan. Plus, I use 2 other texting services along with texting friends / family and never receive a similar message. I only get asked to pay when I'm trying to reply to a Chat Funn customer... and it's not just one customer, it's any customer from them.

I started experiencing this about a week ago, more or less. At this time, no one has replied to my support questions. I follow their rules and have always been paid. I don't make a lot of money, but I do their minimum of $100 a week for payout. I've always been paid. So, aside from this crippling bug in their service... I'd had a pleasant experience.

Anyone know a way I can get hold of someone there that's not listed on their site or via Twitter?

Thank you...

Do they actually pay? Because... it's been a week and I already made 100 lol and they haven't paid me yet... did you need to contact them? I did fill up my ws2

And another thing, in their TOS they say you cannot send naughty pics? lol I'm really confused..."Sexually explicit content is strictly prohibited, meaning images CANNOT contain any of the following (whether actual or simulated): penetration into the vagina or anus of any object, close up image of genitalia, urination, defecation or clothing or behavior that purports to portray the Model as a minor."

They mean you CANNOT fuck yourself in the pics or you cannot fuck yourself in the pics roleplaying as a minor? lol I don't get it... my english is not that good... any interpretations? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.