AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chatturbate camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2020
hi,

so ive been camming for a couple weeks and i feel that Im getting pretty good at it.I want to know whats a “good” average tokens to make on the site daily. Whats ok? Whats bad? I want to know how Im performing and if I can do better.

thanks guys!

There is no set number. It's a subjective measurement as each person will have different goals and what's good for them may be terrible to another and vice versa. How much do you want/need? Why are you camming? Need some extra money? Wanting it to be full time? Need to pay all your bills with it? Savings? How much more time/effort are you willing to put into this? These are rhetorical, but are some questions you could ask yourself when deciding whether you are doing well or not. I think everyone will agree that they could do better, but that comes with its own costs, such as putting more effort/time in, quitting their nilla job, branching out into clip making or other types of content/offerings, etc. Finding that balance between having an off cam life and making money can be difficult, just like any other job. Some people sacrifice one over the other, while others have found their groove and are able to balance both while still being able to increase their average earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.