AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Permanent banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

lus

Banhammered
Feb 3, 2024
Permission to post..
hi good day. i have received email that my account was perma banned for exploitation of minor/ participating in a ROLEPLAY..
@punker barbie
I just want to explain what really happen..
this certain member talk to me about if i was open in conversation with younger boys such as " 18 yrs old younger". so knowing 18yrs old was a legal age, then i answered him yes i like younger boys.. then as we continue talking he just mention that his real age was 14+2 yrs old which is 16 yrs old and a minor. so after i knew that i immediately told to him that "YOU ARE NOT ALLOW HERE " and stop talking to him. i was well aware that involving myself with a minor will get my name in trouble. then after that he still continue talking to me and still stayed in my room. He even bought my snapchat without my control.. then a minute later my account got banned.. i was confident that i clearly told to that member that "you are not allow here" as a minor. I ask the support to give me a screen shot of our PM conversation as my evidence and explain to them what really happen..! but they told me that "We are unable to assist further and may not respond to emails."

i waited for a month for their reply attach here was their reply.

i just want to prove my innocent in the accusations..

i have been part of the community for almost 4 years now. so i was very much aware about the rules and regulations.. It was a mistake and wrong accusation that I participated in such act.. i have been working hard since day 1. working 8 hours a day. and chaturbate was my bread and butter. i really want to get my account back and start working again to the flatform..
I hope you can help me with this.. @punkerbarbie

this is my only job i enjoyed doing and i’ve put my heart and soul to.reactivate my account and let me prove to you im worth it.i know this is a mistake and i will never put my account in jeopardy because this job is my bread and butter
🥲

🙏

🙏

my account alluringtssolenn

Attachments

• 427023323_1115654989769509_7887682748491997133_n.jpg
    427023323_1115654989769509_7887682748491997133_n.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: naiixa and Vixxen81
Upvote 0
You know you had the responsibility to ban them and report them and you didn't. That makes you guilty.

Upvote 0
CB is very strict with these types of topics, and the fact that the user continued in your room, and involves you in the conversation, the ban is for you. You lost your account, and even if you register again for face verification, they will not allow you to have an account to stream.

Upvote 0
This is so sad :( i imagine the situation and if you are really innocent about this it's really tragic as i know what's like for CB to be your main job and only income. I am truly sorry if you are really innocent. But if not , then well you're fked i guess.

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
This is so sad :( i imagine the situation and if you are really innocent about this it's really tragic as i know what's like for CB to be your main job and only income. I am truly sorry if you are really innocent. But if not , then well you're fked i guess.
So sorry to laugh Luna, your comment was a roller coaster of emotions and it tickled my funny bone. :h:

• Funny!
Reactions: Luna777
Upvote 0