AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2023
I really don't know what is my violation, I just submitted a Chaturbate Age Verification, when I back to log in I saw that the account is already banned, I didn't do anything other than process the identification card verification, I hope you will help me @punker barbie because that's where I get the money of my school needs and tuition, that was my only job while I was still studying. What should I do to get rid of the account ban?? Help please. God bless.

Username: ayeshasy2

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21115629

Yes, the Chaturbate Support Team replied to me, but they said that my identifications were fake, but I submitted my Passport, Postal, and National Identity to them, but no one responded., all the things I write and do are true and I did not fake my identifications for the age process. I hope @punker barbie you can help me get my account back because that is my only source for my studies and needs.
This is what Chaturbate Support Says:
We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Help me back my account please @punker barbie
I am a Verified Chaturbate Model and I have been with Chaturbate for the more than 5months. I'm very careful with my every move, but I dont understand why or what i have done that was against to your rules, Im doing my Chaturbate Age Verification only, When I get back, My Chaturbate account was suddenly banned. But I promise swear to God, All the details of my identification card are facts and this is not a fake or falsified, I did not commit any violation to ban my account.

This is our main source of income and the only livelihood we have.
I hope you will back my account to access. Because that's where I get the money of my school needs and tuition, that was my only job while I was still studying. I'm tired of the pain and the time I've had to take care of myself and lot hardship to build my accounts.

Username: ayeshasy2

[DX23PK-D7WVX]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.