AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 9, 2026
1
0
0
Hello Chaturbate Support,


It has been almost a year since my account was banned. I created a new account last month, but it was automatically banned as well.


My original account was banned because someone was using my identity without my knowledge or permission. Chaturbate Support requested that I submit a new form of identification, so I submitted my National ID. I also have a valid passport available if further verification is needed.


Unfortunately, it has taken a long time to receive a response from the support team. I genuinely want to work on Chaturbate again, and I sincerely hope you can help me resolve this issue and recover my access to the platform.


I am willing to cooperate with any additional identity verification requirements. I would greatly appreciate your assistance and hope to receive an update regarding my case as soon as possible.


Thank you for your time and understanding.


Marymagdalenaxxx