AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Adds Bitcoin Option

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmm.... for now it works just to buy tokens but it takes way to much time to verify the transaction (6 blocks to confirm) anyway its a nice development/option to use (at least for me)

Emmm.... for now it works just to buy tokens but it takes way to much time to verify the transaction (6 blocks to confirm) anyway its a nice development/option to use (at least for me)
How long does it take for a Bitcoin transaction to go through?

I didn't know Bitcoin was even still a thing. I thought that whole operation had begun to fall apart awhile ago.

Oh it's just been the best currency these last 2 years and we just reached a new all time high lol

Depends on the fee you use and the network load. 6 confirms is damn long, could easily take hours.
Hopfully this scaling debate will come to an end and once SegWit or whatever activates it will be much faster.

It must be confirmed by minimum 6 blocks, the small transactions under 1 BTC usually takes longer. In my case for 500 tokens / around 40$ it took almost 1h ... This is the only impediment I find annoying with BTC transactions (or any transaction using other cryptocurrency)

Status
Not open for further replies.