AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate age verification reminder popping up every time I stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2022
Am I doing anything wrong? Every time I go to start my stream a pop up comes up that has my pic I used to age verify and it says “Your account is Age Verified. only the age verified people shown below can appear through your account, if a person is not age verified they must not appear through your account. To age verify another broadcaster, submit their ID to the Independent Broadcaster Verification Page”

Just to clarify I am the only one using my account, I have had my account since 2019, this pop up has been coming on my screen every time but it allows me to stream as normal after I click “dismiss” and has been happening for over a week now. Am I doing anything wrong that this is happening or is this happening to anyone else too?

Reactions: babykalina
Am I doing anything wrong? Every time I go to start my stream a pop up comes up that has my pic I used to age verify and it says “Your account is Age Verified. only the age verified people shown below can appear through your account, if a person is not age verified they must not appear through your account. To age verify another broadcaster, submit their ID to the Independent Broadcaster Verification Page”

Just to clarify I am the only one using my account, I have had my account since 2019, this pop up has been coming on my screen every time but it allows me to stream as normal after I click “dismiss” and has been happening for over a week now. Am I doing anything wrong that this is happening or is this happening to anyone else too?
nothing wrong. For some reason it is happening to all and I believe it is so the account holder can not have anything to complain about if they get warned/banned for having someone appearing on their stream that is not age verified on their account

I mean they can not say it was a mistake or the person is already age verified on their own account. This way CB lets the model know exactly who can appear on the stream

Upvote 0
nothing wrong. For some reason it is happening to all and I believe it is so the account holder can not have anything to complain about if they get warned/banned for having someone appearing on their stream that is not age verified on their account

I mean they can not say it was a mistake or the person is already age verified on their own account. This way CB lets the model know exactly who can appear on the stream
Agree, also would think it would limit someone also thinking public places are ok also.
But that public stuff seems to happen more on other sites I notice thou.

Reactions: Bubbasgirlboba
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.