AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate and paypal, and model name help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some years back... maybe 10 years ago... I was told by a PayPal regional manager the reason why they had issues with adult was the high incidence of fraud. It wasn't just typical credit card fraud, but overall there was so much of it occurring that it led to a variety of "spin off" issues. For example, certain countries were more prone to issues involving adult processing... one of them was India. Indian men would regularly use PayPal to buy webcam shows... then immediately after the show was enjoyed, go to PayPay and dispute the charges to get out of paying. PayPal would almost automatically side with the buyer because it was happening in such high volume. The bookkeeping problems adult was triggering were almost unprecedented. As a result, PayPal adopted a pretty strict "no adult" policy. But, over the years as cyber security and processing methods have improved, they've eased up... adult tangible products (like toys) and reputable third party processors are not the taboo they once were. So, it doesn't seem that PayPal had issues of morality with adult... there were just too many operational hassles with it.

I believe the reason PayPal isn't accepted for model pay is due to PayPal's policy on adult content. If you get caught accepting payments for adult oriented material you can lose your account
How is cb and mfc not adult content exactly?? Im confused......VERY confused.....

How is cb and mfc not adult content exactly?? Im confused......VERY confused.....
You can use PayPal to buy tokens on MFC and CB through Epoch because Epoch itself is not directly adult related. Epoch acts as a middle man for PayPal regarding chargebacks.
https://epoch.com/paypal

Reactions: alexa_voltage
As Rhonda said, Paypal does not have a problem with adult per se, but they hate chargebacks. Since Epoch is taking the risk for the chargebacks Paypal is happy to deal with adult sites through them.

I can't find a Paypal option in the buy tokens area anywhere! Sent an email to support but as usual ... no reply at all!
It's available for me for some models only, so that's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.