AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate banned my account, and stole my money

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
So my CB account was banned, I tried making a new account and bought tokens for that account, but as soon as the transaction was made that account was banned as well, while still charging me for the tokens I bought. The account was registered to a new email address, and the only thing they had in common was the credit card information, thereby meaning that chaturbate has auto banned all accounts with my banking information, while still charging me for the tokens that they know I would not be able to use.

This is theft.

Of course they flag credit cards of banned accounts. That’s pretty common practice.

Just do a chargeback and stop using chaturbate.

Upvote 0
Failure to inform that the banking information has been flagged, and that any account associated with that banking information will be banned, and then still charging that account for the use of a service which they know will never be rendered is theft. You can't take someones money in exchange for a service, and after taking their money inform them that they're banned from ever using their service.

Upvote 0
Failure to inform that the banking information has been flagged, and that any account associated with that banking information will be banned, and then still charging that account for the use of a service which they know will never be rendered is theft. You can't take someones money in exchange for a service, and after taking their money inform them that they're banned from ever using their service.
Contact your bank/credit card. Chargeback. Move on.

Also stop trying to use a site that you're banned from.

Upvote 0
First procedure should be to send an email to their support : support@chaturbate.com
Here is not an official support :)
I (probably incorrectly) just assume that people have done that before they come here.

But yeah, start there, but if they ignore emails (because banned account...) then resorting to a chargeback would get the job done. Can't wait too long to dispute the charges, though, so giddyup.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.