AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate.com Improvements!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RoseCavilla said:
I e-mailed support yet again yesterday about my paycheck and my banning. They never replied to my first e-mail weeks ago, and now they side stepped both my questions.

I asked why I had been banned a few weeks ago. They replied that my account should be working and to e-mail them with more details if I still couldn't get it.

I also asked if the checks from the February 1st-15th period were sent out yet. They replied that checks for this past period were mailed. Does that mean I can assume that my check for the Feb 1st-15th period was mailed? Because it's almost a month after the end of the period and it's still not here.

I'm seriously going to keep e-mailing them until they answer me. You're already replying to me, that's good. That's progress. But is it really that much more effort to answer the question I asked?

hellou, i have similiar problem. i got ban on my account, but their support is ignoring me. During august-september i wrote them at least 30 emails on every email box i found or by their contact form from chaturbate site, but till now no reply from them. But they too proudly wrote "we love to support you, so contact us with everything". but they will ignoring u years...
i needed discuss with support some rules and questions cause i needed to know what is allowed or not...and they didnt care about me. last week they ban my account. and idk from which time they stopped support payout method check in my country. before almost 6 months check was available in my country and today it is not available. In my country NO ONE use payoneer or paxum account. and i will not pay 80dollars for delivery paxum or payoneer credit card from usa to my contry and pay many fees for those account if there i have or havent money...its horrible.
i earned over 660 dollars there in few months and now they dont alllowme to withdraw it and their support ignoring me.
does someone know somebody who work as worker in "support center" for chaturbate company? cause i write them many emails but they still only answer me 2x and no more. so i created new nickname and repeat it, and the same happened, only 2x answer and no more reply from them.
i need solve important things but they ignoring me... its horrible to communicate with their support.

RoseCavilla said:
Teagan_Chase said:
Lol Rose i dont think Eddie will take it as an insult against him, but as you intended it. A joke out of sheer frustration. The only other support I know about besides Shirley is someone named Chad who responded to a support email and that was probably about a year ago and the last contact I had with them. Or reply i should say. Also I know they have an accountant who does the payouts. Or at least that's what Shirley told me.

Mercedes I guess pee is allowed on the site. Poo im pretty sure is banned outright but i'd have to look at the TOS again to see if it actually mentions it. They are very lax with them so i dont know. I wouldnt have taken issue with it either and glazed over that since it just didnt apply to me lol. I'm pretty sure "exchanging pee" would not be allowed though. But just like peeing is... I don't get it.
But a few days ago I did see an very BSDM show. Like extreme. Which is outright against rules. Banned? Nope. The performers said they even talked with support who came into the room and had to tone some things down but apparently were okay after that. It made no sense to me. This was hardcore and in public to boot. Personally I have no issues with it as long as every one is willing, but rules are rules. And if you're gonna ban for ridiculous things that aren't even in your TOS then you better ban for ones that are!

I also need to check later today and find exactly where they state the 7 days after pay period ends and make sure it doesn't say business days now all of a sudden. Cause the 15th was a Friday. The weekend wouldn't count, then a Holiday, which means no checks or pay outs sent till the 27th at the latest.
yes the banning thing! I would swear I never violated their terms and they still banned me! Ugh. It just... :angry4:

As for the 15th being a Friday... Fuck.... MFC pays within TWO days of the pay period's end and they offer a free direct deposit. Wtf is up with that $45 dollar fee? If you're going to offer a shitty paycheck system that consistently mails checks late and blame the fact that 90 percent of the checks are late because of the postal service then... Seriously. Our employer sure as hell doesn't wait six weeks to get paid, nor do they wonder if they'll be paid the full amount. I'm tempted to e-mail support to ask if my ban will affect my earnings but I don't see the point in it... They've had two weeks to my email asking what happened and what I could do differently to avoid being banned in the future and I still have not gotten anything.

They should really issue an apology for the bans to models and members. It doesn't take long to write an e-mail and mass send it. But they haven't, as far as I've heard, apologized to anyone they've screwed over. Wtf? If you're not going to fix a problem or even admit that it exists, at least have the decency to apologize.
hellou, i have similiar problem. i got ban on my account, but their support is ignoring me. During august-september i wrote them at least 30 emails on every email box i found or by their contact form from chaturbate site, but till now no reply from them. But they too proudly wrote "we love to support you, so contact us with everything". but they will ignoring u years...
i needed discuss with support some rules and questions cause i needed to know what is allowed or not...and they didnt care about me. last week they ban my account. and idk from which time they stopped support payout method check in my country. before almost 6 months check was available in my country and today it is not available. In my country NO ONE use payoneer or paxum account. and i will not pay 80dollars for delivery paxum or payoneer credit card from usa to my contry and pay many fees for those account if there i have or havent money...its horrible.
i earned over 660 dollars there in few months and now they dont alllowme to withdraw it and their support ignoring me.
does someone know somebody who work as worker in "support center" for chaturbate company? cause i write them many emails but they still only answer me 2x and no more. so i created new nickname and repeat it, and the same happened, only 2x answer and no more reply from them.
i need solve important things but they ignoring me... its horrible to communicate with their support.

slavetanga said:
RoseCavilla said:
I e-mailed support yet again yesterday about my paycheck and my banning. They never replied to my first e-mail weeks ago, and now they side stepped both my questions.

I asked why I had been banned a few weeks ago. They replied that my account should be working and to e-mail them with more details if I still couldn't get it.

I also asked if the checks from the February 1st-15th period were sent out yet. They replied that checks for this past period were mailed. Does that mean I can assume that my check for the Feb 1st-15th period was mailed? Because it's almost a month after the end of the period and it's still not here.

I'm seriously going to keep e-mailing them until they answer me. You're already replying to me, that's good. That's progress. But is it really that much more effort to answer the question I asked?

It seems their mentality on banning is that they don't have to respect their employees or explain what causes a ban because it doesn't affect their earnings; members go elsewhere with their tokens.

Try not to use the word "ban" in your e-mails. As soon as I took it out they started responding but it took a few days to get a response and sending the same e-mail to get a semi-valid answer (they still haven't told me what exactly I did).

camstory said:
IMO this is so wrong on so many levels, but lets not even worry about all the differences I have with your snitch attitude, let just stick to the contradictions of your own words.

JessiJayde said:
Do you know what you do when a model is doing something that you KNOW is against the rules? Hit the report button, screenshot if you think you need proof, upload it to a file hosting service, like Imgur - post the link to the screencap in the report bar, submit it, and send an email to support@chaturbate.com with the same information, including the model's name.

Then, POLITELY inform the model that they are doing something that is against the rules and tell them they could be banned for it. No the honest thing to do at this point, having given the Model up already, is to tell her she may already be banned because you have already told on her THAT informs the model that she should stop and either she does or she doesn't If she doesn't you can tell on her again and have twice the amount of incriminating evidence, and even if she does it may not matter because you have not given her any chance to not be reported even if she stopped as soon as you informed her, she does have the chance that she might not get banned, but not because of any favors you have done her.

It's a way of being helpful, It is hu, to who? I will allow if you see a crime of consequence, lets say pedophilia, abuse, enslavement or coerced acts violating human rights, or anything along those lines, to not inform someone or everyone would be way wrong, but the huge majority of the rules that a cam model is likely to break are victimless crimes or crimes that under almost all circumstances are totally benign to the ppl involved and are violations of federal broadcasting laws. So, OK you have reported someone who prolly was doing no one any harm, who's biggest crime might be aggravated stupid, but may get banned having never had the chance to stop doing the harmless thing she was doing. But I guess in telling her she might be out of work you have been helpful to her because she might have a day or two to look for work that she would not have had otherwise. but also allowing chaturbate, the users, and the models to understand that though they might not know of the rules or what they are that they are still there and they need to educate themselves on the rules.

I don't get this. I really don't. People have been complaining that the wrong people get reported and are banned then complain that other models aren't being punished for constantly doing bad things on cam.

If not enough people are reporting a model that is blatantly doing things against the rules then the rules are not clear enough or not enough people know that this is against the rules.

If a model is being banned and she was NOT doing anything on cam, that means there are a bunch of people trying to get her banned and Chaturbate is AT FAULT FOR NOT VERIFYING INFORMATION BEFORE BANNING THE MODEL.

Either way, the REPORT ABUSE button is there for a reason. You can choose to use it or not use it, it doesn't matter either way, but don't complain about models not being banned/warned for breaking rules if you refuse to use the buttons.

You want models to be reprimanded for their constant wrong doing? FUCKING REPORT THEM THEN. But don't complain that reporting makes you a 'snitch' (Jesus, is this high school? Am I going to end up in a ditch too?). No one would have a problem reporting the issue if it is a model shitting into another model's mouth, but apparently breaking the no drinking on cam or the unverified people on cam are just two of the rules that should just be ignored.

The report abuse button appears to require X number of people reporting before it is investigated, obviously if one person reports, they aren't going to need to look at the room, because it's probably just one person being an ass. It also appears that some reports bring an automatic ban. Obviously, the underage report would bring the model offline and probably ban, because it could be a kid on cam. One person reporting is probably not creating a report under the model's account, it would be a waste of space and probably pretty useless information. It's not going to tarnish the model's reputation on the website if someone clicks the button and reports them if the information is never taken anywhere.

JessiJayde said:
camstory said:
IMO this is so wrong on so many levels, but lets not even worry about all the differences I have with your snitch attitude, let just stick to the contradictions of your own words.

JessiJayde said:
Do you know what you do when a model is doing something that you KNOW is against the rules? Hit the report button, screenshot if you think you need proof, upload it to a file hosting service, like Imgur - post the link to the screencap in the report bar, submit it, and send an email to support@chaturbate.com with the same information, including the model's name.

Then, POLITELY inform the model that they are doing something that is against the rules and tell them they could be banned for it. No the honest thing to do at this point, having given the Model up already, is to tell her she may already be banned because you have already told on her THAT informs the model that she should stop and either she does or she doesn't If she doesn't you can tell on her again and have twice the amount of incriminating evidence, and even if she does it may not matter because you have not given her any chance to not be reported even if she stopped as soon as you informed her, she does have the chance that she might not get banned, but not because of any favors you have done her.

It's a way of being helpful, It is hu, to who? I will allow if you see a crime of consequence, lets say pedophilia, abuse, enslavement or coerced acts violating human rights, or anything along those lines, to not inform someone or everyone would be way wrong, but the huge majority of the rules that a cam model is likely to break are victimless crimes or crimes that under almost all circumstances are totally benign to the ppl involved and are violations of federal broadcasting laws. So, OK you have reported someone who prolly was doing no one any harm, who's biggest crime might be aggravated stupid, but may get banned having never had the chance to stop doing the harmless thing she was doing. But I guess in telling her she might be out of work you have been helpful to her because she might have a day or two to look for work that she would not have had otherwise. but also allowing chaturbate, the users, and the models to understand that though they might not know of the rules or what they are that they are still there and they need to educate themselves on the rules.

I don't get this. I really don't. People have been complaining that the wrong people get reported and are banned then complain that other models aren't being punished for constantly doing bad things on cam.

If not enough people are reporting a model that is blatantly doing things against the rules then the rules are not clear enough or not enough people know that this is against the rules.

If a model is being banned and she was NOT doing anything on cam, that means there are a bunch of people trying to get her banned and Chaturbate is AT FAULT FOR NOT VERIFYING INFORMATION BEFORE BANNING THE MODEL.

Either way, the REPORT ABUSE button is there for a reason. You can choose to use it or not use it, it doesn't matter either way, but don't complain about models not being banned/warned for breaking rules if you refuse to use the buttons.

You want models to be reprimanded for their constant wrong doing? FUCKING REPORT THEM THEN. But don't complain that reporting makes you a 'snitch' (Jesus, is this high school? Am I going to end up in a ditch too?). No one would have a problem reporting the issue if it is a model shitting into another model's mouth, but apparently breaking the no drinking on cam or the unverified people on cam are just two of the rules that should just be ignored.

The report abuse button appears to require X number of people reporting before it is investigated, obviously if one person reports, they aren't going to need to look at the room, because it's probably just one person being an ass. It also appears that some reports bring an automatic ban. Obviously, the underage report would bring the model offline and probably ban, because it could be a kid on cam. One person reporting is probably not creating a report under the model's account, it would be a waste of space and probably pretty useless information. It's not going to tarnish the model's reputation on the website if someone clicks the button and reports them if the information is never taken anywhere.
My thoughts exactly. I just can't believe he wrote this.

Bumping this as yet another model friend has been banned from chaturbate

oh strange that it always happen on the last day of the cutoff period.
:think:
:angry4:

I think a Chaturbate strike is in order here. Two months and I still haven't been paid, nor am I any closer. If any other company had an employee that wasn't receiving payment, they would go out of their way to ensure he/she was taken care of. Not send them the same robotic emails for weeks. They've emailed me three times asking me to confirm that I had not received my check for the X pay period. :angry4: If I didn't "confirm" that well enough in my first email, I'm damn sure I confirmed it in my fifth email that I sent before you even replied, asshat. Seriously.

Not getting a cent for two months? It really fucks you over. But they don't even care! I haven't even gotten an "I'm sorry this happened to you" from customer service.

I tried emailing one of the support people individually and finally got a reply that didn't make me want to kill someone, but now she's not replying. :woops:

YES! I will pay your ridiculous "bank imposed" and "FedEx imposed" fees, even though you mysteriously can't provide a receipt for the FedEx or give me any proof that that is in fact what you are taking my money for (I actually just want the receipt so I can deduct it from my taxes). Quarterly taxes are due in by April 15th. Just pay me! I work for you, you pay me. It's not rocket science. It's bound to raise a red flag that I'm only paying in to my Janurary month. If I get audited for not paying taxes on funds I didn't receive then I'm taking out more student loans to hire a lawyer to give Chaturbate hell.

Why are they doing this?

Edit: to anyone considering joining the site as a model, I would strongly discourage it. Between their banning with no explanation and lack of support, it's bad news waiting to happen. I really wish I would have done another site -any other site. They've screwed me over and cost me more than just the money they never paid. And they have no remorse at all for any of this. Go to Streamate, myfreecams, anywhere else.

Liliana_Rayne said:
I never got my 1099 so I had to file without it.

I never got mine either. I dont know a single girl who got one from them. Despite them saying they sent them all out.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
For girls who haven't received your 1099 from chaturbate.... Go to your detailed income stats and set the time period from Jan 01 - Dec 31 2012.
This will give you total earned. and don't forget to add all of the hours you were top 2 cams into the total.
The only other information that is on the 1099 misc form is your tax number, their company name and tax number which is Zmedianow, LLC. and tax no. 45-2137748. With those three pieces of information you should be able to file.

If you need any other help getting any of this information you can email me anabelle@eatmyass.org

Not sure if that email address was a joke...

Reactions: ConnerJay
no, that's one of my for real email address

CZafSTI.gif

RoseCavilla said:
I think a Chaturbate strike is in order here. Two months and I still haven't been paid, nor am I any closer. If any other company had an employee that wasn't receiving payment, they would go out of their way to ensure he/she was taken care of. .

Just a note, I haven't been paid for 8 hours of overtime and 4.75 hours of straight time from my work that I have been owed for the past 6 weeks (the straight time is to make up for the double time I was supposed to be paid, but they only paid me straight time). I don't understand why they bother to have us clock in with a finger print scanner on an electronic time clock if they don't even use an automated pay system and have to manually enter certain things like overtime and double time. And HR is saying they need all sorts of retro pay forms from my production manager... and they've fucked up on the ones he has sent in already. I'm getting to the point where if it's not fixed by this check, I'm just going to the Department of Labor.

So, no, not every company will bend over backwards to make sure things get right.

UncleThursday said:
RoseCavilla said:
I think a Chaturbate strike is in order here. Two months and I still haven't been paid, nor am I any closer. If any other company had an employee that wasn't receiving payment, they would go out of their way to ensure he/she was taken care of. .

Just a note, I haven't been paid for 8 hours of overtime and 4.75 hours of straight time from my work that I have been owed for the past 6 weeks (the straight time is to make up for the double time I was supposed to be paid, but they only paid me straight time). I don't understand why they bother to have us clock in with a finger print scanner on an electronic time clock if they don't even use an automated pay system and have to manually enter certain things like overtime and double time. And HR is saying they need all sorts of retro pay forms from my production manager... and they've fucked up on the ones he has sent in already. I'm getting to the point where if it's not fixed by this check, I'm just going to the Department of Labor.

So, no, not every company will bend over backwards to make sure things get right.
Uh, I get that your post is "just a note" and all, but that's totally different. This was not a bonus or overtime. This was my entire job , my entire paycheck. Unless your company failed to pay you a single cent for two months and never told you why, never apologised, and never promised to attempt to correct the situation then it's not comparable. But it sounds like you at least got an hourly wage.

I understand that your situation must be frustrating, but please don't compare it to this. I worked my ass off expecting that I would be paid but had to take out student loans to cover my family's expenses. That's not the same at all.

It might be the same if they ran out of checks and told you they couldn't pay you because they didn't feel like buying new checks. But Chaturbate has been absolutely awful in the entirety of this situation. It took me a full six weeks of endless e-mailing just to "confirm" with them that I had not received the first check. Then endless more e-mails of them not answering my questions to "confirm" that they hadn't sent the others either. Then I was informed that I needed a new address for them to send the checks to because mine wasn't working (which it is, I get ALL of my other mail just fine) and that to get paid I would have to pay well over $100 for their mistake.

RoseCavilla said:
Uh, I get that your post is "just a note" and all, but that's totally different. This was not a bonus or overtime. This was my entire job , my entire paycheck. Unless your company failed to pay you a single cent for two months and never told you why, never apologised, and never promised to attempt to correct the situation then it's not comparable. But it sounds like you at least got an hourly wage.

I understand that your situation must be frustrating, but please don't compare it to this. I worked my ass off expecting that I would be paid but had to take out student loans to cover my family's expenses. That's not the same at all.

It might be the same if they ran out of checks and told you they couldn't pay you because they didn't feel like buying new checks. But Chaturbate has been absolutely awful in the entirety of this situation. It took me a full six weeks of endless e-mailing just to "confirm" with them that I had not received the first check. Then endless more e-mails of them not answering my questions to "confirm" that they hadn't sent the others either. Then I was informed that I needed a new address for them to send the checks to because mine wasn't working (which it is, I get ALL of my other mail just fine) and that to get paid I would have to pay well over $100 for their mistake.

But, you still may be able to do something if things don't change, IE contact the Department of Labor. Even as an independent contractor, you should still be able to file some sort of claim. You performed the services as outlined by your contract, but you have yet to be paid for your services as outlined by your contract; and they're basically pulling the old 'the check is in the mail' routine on you.

They're the ones making excuses for why you haven't been paid AND they're trying to get you to pay extra out of what you should be paid if you want it to be direct deposited instead of getting a check through the mail.

I would find out, at the very least, if you could do something about it through the Department of Labor, or if they can direct you to someplace that can (I'm not sure on the specifics for independent contractors and it might vary state to state). And no company wants to deal with a Dept. of Labor inquiry if you can post a claim through them; which means they'll then work their asses off to set it straight before the inquiry gets too deep. Those sorts of inquiries tend to dig a whole lot deeper than just the initial claim and can lead to hefty fines.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
cosima said:
MyDesertRose said:
cosima said:
MercedesLynn said:
Lately it seems like Chaturbate has gone wayyyy downhill. It crashed at least 5+ times in a few hours. I am glad they were nominated for the AVN awards for best new cam site, but you would think that they would at least try to live up to the nomination. This is not the "best". It used to be that the site ran smoother. Now it lags constantly. Randomly crashes. Then we have random models being banned without at least a warning or at least being e-mailed describing what they did/what they should remedy to fix the issue. I love the server maintenance message that I get sometimes. It's lovely! All in all, Chaturbate is not going to make it through 2013 if they don't fix things. Maybe that is their plan. Not fix anything, and just close the site. That's what they honestly should do if they can't keep the site up and running without constant issues. Also, the exhib. cams bog down the servers and do not help the ladies making the site their money to do their job. If they expect performers to earn them money, then the least they can do is fix shit. It's getting ridiculous. Go one way or go the other. If you want money, either get rid of exhibs. or limit the # of exhibs. that can be on cam at any time. Exhibs. DO NOT bring token earners traffic. They actually hurt the site by doing free shows and bogging down the servers for the broadcasters that are actually working.

Sorry for the long post. Just felt this needed to be said.
I have ALWAYS been on Chaturbate's side and tried to look out for their best interests, but continuing the way they are right now is going to kill the site altogether.

i got banned for no reason at all. and support isn't getting back to me. i love chaturbate but i hate that is getting so sketch.
This happened to me too! The only way I could have possibly violated their terms is that my twitter name is "MyDesertRoseMFC". Maybe they see that as advertising myfreecams? But I feel like they still should have given me a warning, if that was the case. Hell, at least have the courtesy to let me know I've been banned! I can still broadcast but people who try to visit my room are notified that I've been banned. Their management's screwed. I'm starting to hope this site burns down in ashes; this banning spree's been going on for months ans they still refuse to give any explanation? Screw dat shit. :angry4:

And STILL. No e-mail back letting me know why. Come on Chaturbate, you were my fallback plan for MFC! I feel like I've been ass raped now. :shock:
i feel ya girl! same thing was happening to me. i have sent them a million emails!

I don't know if it is the same thing but here's what's going on with me. Whenever I try to cash out I get a message stating that my account is "locked", therefor I cannot cash out and to please email support. Well I'm sure you know how well THAT is going. I was actually advised to call the billing support number since it was an available phone number, so I did. Well that was a major dead end, the woman was amazingly rude but did inform me that the ONLY reason something like that would happen would be that someone was caught on my cam that was under 18. Other than a cat running across the screen, the only people that have EVER been viewed on my cam is myself (22) and my fiance (21). Both of us made sure that we were verified before we ever even broadcasted. The most frustrating thing (other than not getting paid) is not knowing WHY and not being able to get into contact with anyone.

Was just wondering if anyone has heard of this before and what can be done.

Unfortunately you can't do anything but threaten to get the Department of labor involved. They wouldn't pay me for two months and then tried to impose ridiculous fees.

Ask to see evidence of the underage/unverified person and reiterate the fact that you and your fiancé are both on file with Chaturbate.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately Chaturbate is turning into more and more of a scam it seems.

It is time this thread was renamed.

Chaturbate.com AVOID (A warning to all models)

and sticky it.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Nz, it's really not your place to say what should/should not be done around here.

I understand you have issues with Chatubate (I do too obviously) but it's important to remember that there are girls that it works well for. The best we can do is share our experiences as a warning and tell everyone to be extremely cautious.

Reactions: LexieBlair and Gen
I got banned because someone reported me as looking underage (oddly enough it was during a show in which I kept my clothes on - I'd already done three naked shows) and my ID's expired. Customer service have been understanding, though, and there've been some really nice folk in chat.

To address some concerns

* If your account is banned you are still paid unless its for fraud. Many times an e-mail to me Shirley At Chaturbate.com will resolve the issue.

* We are currently no longer accepting new Romanian models due to HIGH fraud.

* You may broadcast outside but no unauthorized people can be seen or heard.

* If you are flagged for underage simply upload your Age Verifying documents to http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/

* You may have a links to your personal website in your Bio but they may not have a "Join page" or competitor links. It must be a genuine free website.
http://support.chaturbate.com/customer/ ... y-profile-

*Skype info is no longer allowed. Admins are enforcing this.

* Our biggest concern at the moment is stabilizing the traffic. In other words no more downtime. It least that is what we are aiming for ;)

* Please note i do not personally monitor chatrooms. If you see someone breaking any of the rules PLEASE report them. If they are warned multiple times it will eventually end in a permanent ban.

*1099 were mailed by Jan. 31, 2013 to the address on file. If you have not received it, e-mail us with your username & current address. Accounting will resend.

* If someone has recorded your webcam show and uploaded it to a tube site. E-mail support@Chaturbate.com with direct links to your content and they'll send DMCA's on your behalf.

* When e-mailing me or support please include your username.

BE ON THE LOOKOUT!! Criminals are approaching performers offering them a “business proposition” that involves credit card fraud. These scammers are giving large tips to performers and asking the performer to split the cash with them. Participating in this type of scam will result in, among other actions, prosecution to the fullest extent of the law, participants’ being immediately banned from Chaturbate without pay, and reporting this criminal conduct to other cam services. Chaturbate will pay a $1,000 reward to any performer who provides accurate information on any of these criminals that leads to an arrest.

If you are approached to participate in this illegal activity, you should get his or her contact details and contact support@chaturbate.com immediately.

I have stopped doing business with Chaturbate after the last few privates I did were looped recordings.

The first one I did was a girl girl show and they were not listing to anything I was saying or requesting, while watching the video jumped and both girls were laying in a different position on the bed and wearing different clothes. I should have reported them but was embarrassed to because of what I asked the girls to do in the chat.

The second time it was a one on one and the girl was chatting a lot in the chat. Her keyboard was off screen and the timing when she went to type didn't match up... I didnt think much of it though as I just thought there was a delay in the video. So I went into private and she was good, but not doing anything asked her to, but I kept watching anyways as she was very sexy... and then boom she went from only being dressed in some fishnets and heels, to being fully dressed again like when I first started the chat. I typed in "Damn a recording" in the chat and then left the room and was back in adding some tags to he wall when I got a message the model banned me from her room.

For that one I contacted support through chat and they credited me and basically told me it was ok for models to run pre recorded shows. (Huh? Here description said NOTHING about being a recording.. and when I got to chat LIVE with sexy girls... I want to chat LIVE with sexy girls.)

Since then I have not been back.

Reactions: LadyLuna
legmanct said:
I have stopped doing business with Chaturbate after the last few privates I did were looped recordings.

The first one I did was a girl girl show and they were not listing to anything I was saying or requesting, while watching the video jumped and both girls were laying in a different position on the bed and wearing different clothes. I should have reported them but was embarrassed to because of what I asked the girls to do in the chat.

The second time it was a one on one and the girl was chatting a lot in the chat. Her keyboard was off screen and the timing when she went to type didn't match up... I didnt think much of it though as I just thought there was a delay in the video. So I went into private and she was good, but not doing anything asked her to, but I kept watching anyways as she was very sexy... and then boom she went from only being dressed in some fishnets and heels, to being fully dressed again like when I first started the chat. I typed in "Damn a recording" in the chat and then left the room and was back in adding some tags to he wall when I got a message the model banned me from her room.

For that one I contacted support through chat and they credited me and basically told me it was ok for models to run pre recorded shows. (Huh? Here description said NOTHING about being a recording.. and when I got to chat LIVE with sexy girls... I want to chat LIVE with sexy girls.)

Since then I have not been back.

Can you forward me the e-mail you received from support? Thank you. Shirley At Chaturbate.com

Bummed that my ID expired on my B-day a few weeks ago. Can't work on CB again until I get it fixed, could be a few months since I don't have a car and DMV trips are hellish (nobody wants give a ride or 'come along' on that trip :lol: ). I don't understand the need for updating with a new ID everytime one expires, you'd think since they had me on record as being over 18 from my past government-issued ID from when I joined, they would know that I'm still over 18... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.