AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate.com Improvements!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoTxBob said:
RebeccaT said:
So which is best to publicise, Chaturbate or Privatecams.com? I had no idea they were the same!

Just asked a couple of model friends about it. They both said they had opted out of other sites and PC and were only supposed to be appearing on CB. Apparently the opt out thing is bogus.

Opting out of network sites is indeed working. Im more than happy to test it out with you. Email me Shirley At Chaturbate.com.

Hey Shirley,

I hope you see this message.

I contacted you via email and also sent an email to support but last week, but still waiting on a reply from you & support.

I need some help and advice.

Has anyone been unable to cash-out before on Chaturbate? Each time I'm trying to convert my tokens into cash, I get redirected to a blank page stating this "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues." I already filled in the payment details, as in associating Chaturbate with my Payoneer account, so I have no idea what's going on.

I already emailed Shirley about my problem, but I'm kinda freaking out seeing that I only have 8 hours left until payout and if the tokens aren't converted by then, I won't receive my payment for this period.

Pweasee awesome folks, ideas?

JordanBlack said:
Has anyone been unable to cash-out before on Chaturbate? Each time I'm trying to convert my tokens into cash, I get redirected to a blank page stating this "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues." I already filled in the payment details, as in associating Chaturbate with my Payoneer account, so I have no idea what's going on.

I already emailed Shirley about my problem, but I'm kinda freaking out seeing that I only have 8 hours left until payout and if the tokens aren't converted by then, I won't receive my payment for this period.

I would try her email and twitter. Ive never had that issue before, or even heard about it.

Teagan_Chase said:
JordanBlack said:

I would try her email and twitter. Ive never had that issue before, or even heard about it.

Thank you for replying Teagan. I emailed both support and Shirley, no answer yet and also I googled the exact error and found someone else on GFY forum with the same issue (see below) and no reply from Chaturbate.

NmrAfuD.jpg

It's almost 3 am for me and I have to catch a plane in a few hours, I need them to fix this darn issue, or Christmas be damned :(

I've heard numerous complaints against chaturbate, but never thought this could to happen to me. Been camming for 10 years and never had an issue with not getting paid. I swear I'm going bonkers ...

Reactions: Teagan and Gen
JordanBlack said:
Teagan_Chase said:
JordanBlack said:

Thank you for replying Teagan. I emailed both support and Shirley, no answer yet and also I googled the exact error and found someone else on GFY forum with the same issue (see below) and no reply from Chaturbate.

NmrAfuD.jpg

It's almost 3 am for me and I have to catch a plane in a few hours, I need them to fix this darn issue, or Christmas be damned :(

I've heard numerous complaints against chaturbate, but never thought this could to happen to me. Been camming for 10 years and never had an issue with not getting paid. I swear I'm going bonkers ...

The no reply seems par for the course. I looked at the twitter and it looks like auto spam for the last day. Emailing her and support is all you can do. Maybe even PM Shirley here? Worth a shot. Have you checked your Payoneer account and made sure all is well there? Just in case. I know it's Sunday but they really should be on top of payment issues regardless of the day. If she doesn't get back to you tonight she better fix it later and manually have their accountant put it through.

Reactions: JordanBlack
Teagan_Chase said:
JordanBlack said:
Teagan_Chase said:
JordanBlack said:

The no reply seems par for the course. I looked at the twitter and it looks like auto spam for the last day. Emailing her and support is all you can do. Maybe even PM Shirley here? Worth a shot. Have you checked your Payoneer account and made sure all is well there? Just in case. I know it's Sunday but they really should be on top of payment issues regardless of the day. If she doesn't get back to you tonight she better fix it later and manually have their accountant put it through.

It really lacks professionalism really, if they want their camsite to grow and compete with mfc & streamate, they better show some respect for the people that bring money into their site and at least answer their emails, especially when there's something as important as this.

And yes all is good with Payoneer, my account CharlieFrey is linked with Zmedianow (Chaturbate), so it doesn't seem to be the Payment information that I provided at fault.

JordanBlack said:
UPDATE!

Good news, they replied and the issue is fixed, I was able to cashout :dance: . I still have no clue what was the problem though.

Thank you again Teagan!

YYYAAAAYYYY !!!!!

This may have been covered before. If it has I apologize. I basically am a MFC guy. But I decided to look around on CB and saw a room I thought looked interesting. When I clicked on it I got this message:

Access Denied. This room has been banned.

Anyone know what that is about? If you look at the preview, the girl is still there but I get this message if I try to view the room.

Here is a little bump hoping Shirley will see and respond as I have been banned for no reason at all AGAIN username 18cuteasian and so has https://twitter.com/AnabelleLeigh1 if you read her twitter. Have emailed and messaged all the support emails including Shirley and twitter bla bla bla and hope this gets resolved fast this time.

I love working on Chaturbate but hate when this happens and they don't even tell you why or email you or anything.

My username again is 18cuteasian

Reactions: xxxyixiyxxx
xxxyixiyxxx said:
I am banned without doing anything (as far as Im concerned) as well! I have been emailing Shirley and tweeting chaturbate, but no response whatsoever! It's been a week and no response from any of them. Good luck to us!

Did you get yours fixed? I am now banned yet again for no reason for 2 days already emailing, tweeting and pming and getting nowhere. :crybaby:

needcamhelp said:
xxxyixiyxxx said:
I am banned without doing anything (as far as Im concerned) as well! I have been emailing Shirley and tweeting chaturbate, but no response whatsoever! It's been a week and no response from any of them. Good luck to us!

Did you get yours fixed? I am now banned yet again for no reason for 2 days already emailing, tweeting and pming and getting nowhere. :crybaby:

HAHAHAHA.. you were lucky you got even unbanned, didn't happen to me at all. No response from emails, tweets, everything! Constantly checking CB account see if there will be a miracle of me getting unbanned but NO. Good luck to you. If they ever respond to you, kindly let them know about my predicament and that they owe me money and explanation! Cheers! :)

xxxyixiyxxx said:
needcamhelp said:
xxxyixiyxxx said:

HAHAHAHA.. you were lucky you got even unbanned, didn't happen to me at all. No response from emails, tweets, everything! Constantly checking CB account see if there will be a miracle of me getting unbanned but NO. Good luck to you. If they ever respond to you, kindly let them know about my predicament and that they owe me money and explanation! Cheers! :)
Hopefully by now you've started working on another cam site right?

Reactions: Rose and LilyMarie
Now I am starting to worry about if I will be paid on time or at all because4 I always get money on the 18th and today is the 19th already and still no payment. I am hoping cause its Sunday but not sure. Has anyone from Chaturbate got paid yet this term?

AmberCutie said:
xxxyixiyxxx said:
needcamhelp said:
xxxyixiyxxx said:

I applied for MFC but they haven't approved me yet after so many weeks. sent them email no response. I now applied on SM but never started doing it yet as I am currently busy with other things.

xxxyixiyxxx said:
AmberCutie said:
xxxyixiyxxx said:
needcamhelp said:
xxxyixiyxxx said:

I applied for MFC but they haven't approved me yet after so many weeks. sent them email no response. I now applied on SM but never started doing it yet as I am currently busy with other things.

Yup MFC are very unprofessional as Chaturbate sooner or later atleast replies to your emails. They did with mine atleast.

A friend system and internal mail system would be very useful.

Sometimes I want to thank a big tipper but can only do so by PM if they are still on my room.

Also, how do you ban someone who has already left the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.