AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Daily Pay Program Qualification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed support about the Daily Pay Program after reading about it on the website! I was so excited because other sites were not bringing in as much traffic as Chaturbate. I live alone and streaming is a full time job for me so obviously I emailed them after reading that cam models could contact support to see if they could have this feature enabled. I can’t really afford to wait 3 weeks for one paycheck and another 3 just to qualify. The late fees on my bills would kill me if I didn’t eat into my savings. After getting my first reply from support they just sent me the same thing that was on the website that I had already read. I just assumed someone they were extra busy since it took two days for a response. After emailing them a second time I was told I couldn’t not be added with no explanation! I asked why just because if there was something I could do to better my profile as a candidate for the program I was definitely going to do so. The response I received was that I didn’t have my two pay period payments yet. I am a little confused and do not want to be a bother so if anyone could shed some light or share some information I am very new to Chaturbate and how things work and it would be much appreciated :) thank you!

Attachments

• 4961BE41-3A78-496D-A2A9-1F89A9F23B9C.jpeg
    4961BE41-3A78-496D-A2A9-1F89A9F23B9C.jpeg
    914.4 KB · Views: 6
Solution
I don't cam on chaturbate, but according to what you posted, if you live in the USA, you will need to wait until chaturbate pays you 2 times (2 separate paychecks). After that, you should qualify.

If you live outside of the USA, you will need to wait for 4 regular payments though.
I don't cam on chaturbate, but according to what you posted, if you live in the USA, you will need to wait until chaturbate pays you 2 times (2 separate paychecks). After that, you should qualify.

If you live outside of the USA, you will need to wait for 4 regular payments though.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.