AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate followers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem! pretty sure they changed it to amount of viewers with tokens, because people used to be able to use bots/fake accounts & get their view count up & get them to the front page
It’s registered users watching, tokens or no tokens.

You can in no way predict your own success based on what others' have earned or gained. What someone may be able to support themselves on will be totally different for someone else. For example, I've never made more than $10 on cam despite staying on hours at a time, and I've always found it hard to gain followers etc. That being said, I am fat and this does take a definite toll on my sales and interactions.
do you model still? what is it you do now?

do you model still? what is it you do now?
Yes, I still make clips/run a nsfw snapchat/sell panties, and will be giving cam a third try next week when I get my room set up.

I’ve been camming for almost 6 months & have just under 20k followers. BUT I only cam 2-3 hours a day, 5 days a week (as I still work my full-time job). Which brings me to your other question...I’m kind of a numbers nerd, so since I started camming I created an excel spreadsheet to track everything. I log my time of the day, hours on total, tokens made each show, follower count at the end of each show, theme of show, etc. All with formulas to tell me what my “hourly pay” average was each show, pay period & month (also what to set aside for taxes). I know. Lol. I’m a dork. BUT it really has helped me to start considering camming full-time. After the initial “new” cammer buzz died off, I wanted to make sure that I could keep my pay consistent, which I have. So I’ve been able to see a positive trend in my numbers & more confident that I can do it full-time soon. I can look at my numbers & consider if I cammed X hours a week, I’ll be making X a month.
So take enough time for you to see consistency at least, then you’ll feel more confident in your decision.

I’ve been camming for almost 6 months & have just under 20k followers. BUT I only cam 2-3 hours a day, 5 days a week (as I still work my full-time job). Which brings me to your other question...I’m kind of a numbers nerd, so since I started camming I created an excel spreadsheet to track everything. I log my time of the day, hours on total, tokens made each show, follower count at the end of each show, theme of show, etc. All with formulas to tell me what my “hourly pay” average was each show, pay period & month (also what to set aside for taxes). I know. Lol. I’m a dork. BUT it really has helped me to start considering camming full-time. After the initial “new” cammer buzz died off, I wanted to make sure that I could keep my pay consistent, which I have. So I’ve been able to see a positive trend in my numbers & more confident that I can do it full-time soon. I can look at my numbers & consider if I cammed X hours a week, I’ll be making X a month.
So take enough time for you to see consistency at least, then you’ll feel more confident in your decision.

I track many of the same things! I'd like to break it down more and keep track of earnings per show too.

I wish there was an app that tracked it for you!

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
I've been camming for about 1 year and a half and i have 280k followers.I work 8 h/a day,7/7 and as i noticed ,having 1k users in room at every moment brings about 200-300 followers per hour,which is great.
This is from my personal experience,maybe some models make more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.