AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Goals

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Maxx

Cam Model
Jun 15, 2023
Texas
MFC Username
SarahMaxx
Chaturbate Username
SarahMaxx
So, I seem ton be stuck on some goals to add to chaturbate. I use to have remove cloths, my roommate would finger and or use a dildo on me would be my final goal, but now I want to change them and I do not know what else to do. I have looked at other models on the site, and most of their goals I am not comfortable with. I am not a fan of oily skin, it truly makes me feel so gross to have oil on me, so I added a lotion and it seemed to work but again I got stuck. What do you guys normally do for goals and what would you suggest? I do have a big ass, and some of my regulars enjoy seeing my roommate spank me. So I have added that, but what else?

So, I seem ton be stuck on some goals to add to chaturbate. I use to have remove cloths, my roommate would finger and or use a dildo on me would be my final goal, but now I want to change them and I do not know what else to do. I have looked at other models on the site, and most of their goals I am not comfortable with. I am not a fan of oily skin, it truly makes me feel so gross to have oil on me, so I added a lotion and it seemed to work but again I got stuck. What do you guys normally do for goals and what would you suggest? I do have a big ass, and some of my regulars enjoy seeing my roommate spank me. So I have added that, but what else?
To add more to thuis, I have been looking at some apps for it, can someone tell me more about the whole Wheel thing? Is it better to use than a tip menu??

Status
Not open for further replies.