AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate- how long did it take for you to be able to quit your day job?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2021
How do I become more successful quicker?
Do you suggest camming long hours?
At about how many followers did you feel you started making $200 per day consistently? I will reach 20,000 followers tomorrow.
Should I be promoting myself to the front page a lot or should I be keeping all of my tokens? Usually I promote, promote, promote with all the tokens I receive to try to get more followers faster. Let me know what your advice is please 💓

If anyone ever sees me online and has any pointers please let me know.

If you want to quit your vanilla job, dont depend on just Chaturbate. Especially since Chaturbate is super reactionary with their banning.

Get more eggs in your basket bb. Clip sites, pso, subscription sites, reddit promotion, ect.

Sure its nice to have a main site where your audience knows to find you most of the time, but it helps dipping your toes in other waters to attract more traffic. Also streaming is super volatile. Some months you'll find yourself struggling to make you cam goals but your other eggs are picking up the slack.

stop wasting all of your tokens/earnings on promotion for the front page. Neat to have more access to traffic, but if you are spending all of your earnings, it aint worth it.Sounds like a scam to me. you can instead use your earnings to upgrade your streaming equipment, update your camming space, your look, new toys, etc. which would help improve your overall quality in content. So i would probably let off and deal with the grind of low-traffic rooms. Lots of times more users don't = more money. also, lots of cam members like small rooms so they dont feel like they are competing with their tokens or messages for the model's attention with other users.

Last edited:
how do u promote to the front page?

Chaturbate has an option to "promote" and the model will be displayed on the 9th thumbnail on the main page for 5 minutes, but it will be in a "pool" with other models.

The biggest question regarding the promoting for me to you: are you actually making a profit after doing it? Are people coming in and then you're earning more? If you're not making a PROFT directly from promoting yourself, it's definitely not worth it at all.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
$200 per day is do-able but I wouldnt rely on just Cb for that. If u wanna grind it out and put big hours, in yeah it should happen...and you have 20k followers thats a damn good base, you're female and attractive so its a good launching point. I wouldnt spend tokens to promote at this point. with 20,000 ppl you'll be at the front or close to it anyways. Dont waste money lol.

If you want to quit your vanilla job, dont depend on just Chaturbate. Especially since Chaturbate is super reactionary with their banning.

Get more eggs in your basket bb. Clip sites, pso, subscription sites, reddit promotion, ect.

Sure its nice to have a main site where your audience knows to find you most of the time, but it helps dipping your toes in other waters to attract more traffic. Also streaming is super volatile. Some months you'll find yourself struggling to make you cam goals but your other eggs are picking up the slack.

stop wasting all of your tokens/earnings on promotion for the front page. Neat to have more access to traffic, but if you are spending all of your earnings, it aint worth it.Sounds like a scam to me. you can instead use your earnings to upgrade your streaming equipment, update your camming space, your look, new toys, etc. which would help improve your overall quality in content. So i would probably let off and deal with the grind of low-traffic rooms. Lots of times more users don't = more money. also, lots of cam members like small rooms so they dont feel like they are competing with their tokens or messages for the model's attention with other users.
Exactly. Pump up your fan site(s) and social media etc. Thats gonna be the real income.

And good point, more users dont always equal more money. Very few of your followers are gonna tip anything decent

Reactions: AudriTwo
I quit my full time job maybe a month and a half into camming. I got lucky with a pretty loyal group of whales but you definitely need to diversify your income baskets and never count on a few people. Also never count on Chaturbate in general. I have a way more followers and way more loyal following on other sites. I only cam maybe 2-3 hours a day though. I have no idea how so many cam for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.