AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate is the most disorganized site and the team is silent and allows the site to become a bad experience

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2020
A few months ago I came across this site, at first I liked it because it has several beautiful models, I followed several male and female models, during this experience I realized something that in my point of view is offensive and dishonest with the followers: the performance of inappropriate shows for each type of room such as: a model of a male room performing double shows in the same room, it is necessary that the models know that not everyone is interested in seeing him in sexual intercourse, if we follow a male room it is to watch male shows and not inappropriate shows as a couple, out of respect for followers, models or male or female should only perform specific types of shows for that room, the site is silent and allows this mess by leaving the gender of the profile changeable, the correct thing would be create a room just for each type of show, leaving the genre unchanged. Followers who are offended should report this type of room and the room should be banned.

The site should reformulate new rules to avoid this type of behavior.

I have nothing against those who do other types of shows, I even follow couples' rooms, but I think this is a mess ... but why create a specific room if you can do everything ???

1587256430725.png

it is necessary that the models know that not everyone is interested in seeing him in sexual intercourse

You know you can just not watch right? Also models don't do things based on what a fraction of their audience might dislike, they generally care more about things that will increase their earnings.

there are models that have more than one room on the website, and they perform different types of shows in each one, that's what I talk about

Well I never! I don't know about the rest of you but I certainly don't access these good, pure sites to see SEXUAL INTERCOURSE between TWO PEOPLE!!!! My morals and ethics simply won't allow it! Now, shoving three carrots into someones vagina, well then, that's perfectly in line with a site that has such good ethics and pure morality like Chaturbate.

In a sense, I kind of get what the OP might be trying to say: Models should label rooms appropriately. While it isn't mandatory, it would be nice if models who do different shows solo/couples labeled them correctly so they fall into the correct category. I won't go so far as to say it should be mandatory or locked at whatever they register as, since it can be fun to see a model you really like in a couple's show on rare occasion.

That being said... just like with TV or radio, if you don't like what's on change the channel!

In a sense, I kind of get what the OP might be trying to say: Models should label rooms appropriately. While it isn't mandatory, it would be nice if models who do different shows solo/couples labeled them correctly so they fall into the correct category. I won't go so far as to say it should be mandatory or locked at whatever they register as, since it can be fun to see a model you really like in a couple's show on rare occasion.

That being said... just like with TV or radio, if you don't like what's on change the channel!

Nah, that's not what they are trying to say "the site is silent and allows this mess by leaving the gender of the profile changeable", they clearly have a problem even if it is labeled correctly.

Nah, that's not what they are trying to say "the site is silent and allows this mess by leaving the gender of the profile changeable", they clearly have a problem even if it is labeled correctly.

I have been in a few rooms before where the model is a solo performer but on the off chance her partner is at home when she is performing, they may do a couples show but it's not a planned show. It's a way to just change it up and depending on what the room wants.

This one particular model, she always has her "gender" to female, of course.. this one time I can remember her doing a couples show as a spur of the moment thing for her tippers. Obviously the last thing on your mind at this point is "Ohh yeah I need to edit my profile gender to display it as "couple". Yet some guy came in and started to argue and be a c*nt about it, obviously no one else gave a sh!t but, some don't do it on purpose, it's just an oversight as it's really not something you will consider to change in the heat of it all.

Edit:
My point I guess is this guy was not tipping, he saw her being fucked in a thumbnail and decided to just come in and be a dickhead and cause trouble. I do understand some guys want a solo performer to be exactly that, and a couple to be couple if that is what's displayed on their profile on the front pages. But is it really the end of the world - click out of the room and find another room. It's literally one click, it takes all but 1 second.

IMO, their biggest issue is that they are mislabled for what they are. They go on to say that it should be mandated. Which, I don't agree with. Here's my previous post, and how it was intended.

In a sense, I kind of get what the OP might be trying to say: Models should label rooms appropriately.

While it isn't mandatory, it would be nice if models who do different shows solo/couples labeled them correctly so they fall into the correct category. I won't go so far as to say it should be mandatory or locked at whatever they register as, since it can be fun to see a model you really like in a couple's show on rare occasion.

As stated, I think their biggest gripe is they want them labeled correctly. Whether mandatory or not, is not the base of their complaint. It's just an overbearing statement of theirs to say that models should be forced to register as one, and stick to it. Then, if they want couples, to switch to that account. I disagree with this, as it's not necessary

Like @Brett M mentioned, sometimes it's not possible due to in the heat of the moment so to speak. And, it's fun to see your favourite model in a couple situation. But, to mandate this? No. I just think it's nice if a model could take the opportunity to mark it as couples.

But, then again, I don't really visit CB anymore. So, moot point for me. :p

My point I guess is this guy was not tipping, he saw her being fucked in a thumbnail and decided to just come in and be a dickhead and cause trouble. I do understand some guys want a solo performer to be exactly that, and a couple to be couple if that is what's displayed on their profile on the front pages. But is it really the end of the world - click out of the room and find another room. It's literally one click, it takes all but 1 second.

End of the world, yes, it can be this for some people : things must be *things* exactly and not anything, else the whole world is falling down. "Asparagus" can be a diagnostic, and I can figure well how it feels to be betrayed by the labels as said :
As stated, I think their biggest gripe is they want them labeled correctly.

If it's so, OP you have simple ways to tell the model(s) that they forgot to update the gender when switching of show.
Type it (nicely) in chat, it's free in most of rooms.
Type it in a tip notice.
Tip for PM and type it while chatting more privately to understand why and how this happened.

Or work on yourself about it... or change of site, it's not the site's job to protect you for these kind of surprises.

it is necessary that the models know that not everyone is interested in seeing him in sexual intercourse, if we follow a male room it is to watch male shows and not inappropriate shows as a couple, out of respect for followers, models or male or female should only perform specific types of shows for that room

You fucking wot mate

I agree with OP.

BAN HETEROSEXUAL SEX!!

it's offensive.

I guess what's the OP tried to say is that rooms on CB don't always show what they are supposed to show.

The whole Female/Male/Couple/Trans thing isn't working since a long time. i usually put couple as it gives a boost to visibility even if I'm alone, and I'm pretty sure about not being the sole one doing it.

The whole Female/Male/Couple/Trans thing isn't working since a long time. i usually put couple as it gives a boost to visibility even if I'm alone, and I'm pretty sure about not being the sole one doing it.

I stream with my boyfriend once or twice per week and one day I forgot to change the status from couple to women and after an hour or so, my stream was stopped and I got a warning from CB. Second time it happened, my boyfriend was away from cam for like 20 min or so, and again, CB stopped my stream and told me off. Just for you to know, I don't think you could lose your account but well...

I stream with my boyfriend once or twice per week and one day I forgot to change the status from couple to women and after an hour or so, my stream was stopped and I got a warning from CB. Second time it happened, my boyfriend was away from cam for like 20 min or so, and again, CB stopped my stream and told me off. Just for you to know, I don't think you could lose your account but well...

This is certainly due to a complaint from a viewer. It's a choice proposed when you report an abuse (the weirder way to tell the model that he/she forgot smt)
1587708042167.png

Reactions: Pia and Mila_
Status
Not open for further replies.