AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate - just a new idea.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2016
fantasy world
Twitter Username
@irenerellish_
Tumblr Username
irellish
Chaturbate Username
shemalesissy2
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/irenerellish/
I thought it would be interesting that you could do a show with other models, even if not really together in reality.
it would be nice if the screen could be split in half , in one room, and see the two girls' webcams.
Tokens would be split in half between the two profiles, but it would be fun for chaturbate to implement this stuff.
I think it would attract curious visitors and more money.
and it would also be fun for the models. Personally I chat with many models, and even if we are far, Id like show together ^^

what do you think about? How could I suggest this idea to CB?

I thought it would be interesting that you could do a show with other models, even if not really together in reality.
it would be nice if the screen could be split in half , in one room, and see the two girls' webcams.
Tokens would be split in half between the two profiles, but it would be fun for chaturbate to implement this stuff.
I think it would attract curious visitors and more money.
and it would also be fun for the models. Personally I chat with many models, and even if we are far, Id like show together ^^

what do you think about? How could I suggest this idea to CB?

But how would you models be chatting to communicate what you're doing/wanting to do next etc?
If the room got busy then chatting via PM would take too long and probably turn people away, as I am sure you can understand. So Whilst it may seem ok, something as simple as communication between the 2 models would be a big worry/downfall.

Upvote 0
not really.
chaturabte should develop the chat in order to make communication between the two models simple.
new idea --> new chat interface
but i think could really work

But this is my point: HOW will that work?
I understand you have a small idea and then want the developers to iron out the rest but that isn't always the way it can/should work. For someone's idea to come to life THEY (you) need to say what your actual vision for it is and then devs can say "yes that's possible" or "nope, not possible" or have some kind of feedback for you and add to the idea etc.

I still don't see how a new chat option between the two models would work. It would still be the same issue(s). If the models are wanting to discuss certain things - and I am sure throughout the entire thing they would want to privately/quietly talk away from fans/members/customers/clients and not have them see/hear... having a new chat option for those 2 would do the same as a PM - take away and potentially lose your viewers/tippers. The models would need for it to be really fast/quick - the only thing I could potentially think personally, is a "switch mic" option: this would place a new icon next to the "mute" icon on the chat window (or similar) and once clicked it would automatically mute the chatroom and ONLY the models can hear one another. Obviously click again and it unmutes the public. Personally I see no other way to do it.

Please don't think I am saying the idea is bad because I actually like it but further ideas of your own for it, for your vision is always best to help.

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
for example and idea could be that if "model A (me)" want write something to "model B(you)" in public chat, without any other one customer read about this, we could think about a special TAG to add to my writing..
id I add this particulare tag..only you could read my message...
this is only an idea :)

Upvote 0
for example and idea could be that if "model A (me)" want write something to "model B(you)" in public chat, without any other one customer read about this, we could think about a special TAG to add to my writing..
id I add this particulare tag..only you could read my message...
this is only an idea :)

See, this is great - I didn't think of that.
So it could be similar to a tipnote, except you wouldn't have to send a tip to have it sent. I guess too, to help highlight it in chat, similar to tipnotes it could have a highlighted background; so instead of yellow, something else.

Upvote 0
I have seen something similar done once. Two models were connected via Skype and one of the models rebroadcast the Skype feed on CB. I am not sure what software they used to achieve this and they only did it a couple of times...

Upvote 0
I don't think it would require any special software.
Just use OBS.
Video source skype.
Audio in from skype audio out.
Audio in from the local mic.

Maybe virtual-audio-cable, if you want to hear the tip sound.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yepp I tried something for fun with OBS. Pretty sure Chaturbate would not allow it but ... it does work !

1. Pick the address of any girl on CB who is streaming right now.
2. Create a "Browser Object" and use that address
3. You can use a PNG file with 2 "holes" in it (alpha channel) to only get the video portion
4. In the mixer, OBS will pick up the CB sound as "Desktop Audio", your microphone and webcam just works as usual.

Technically speaking, it really ain't that hard, OBS will pick up pretty much any app running on your computer. The main problem with conferencing app is always the same: latency. There would always be a few seconds delay between the streams, makes it hard to have a "real time" (voice) conversation. Also the CB stream has its own address (not the http one) that could be used.OBS-Cbate.jpg

Upvote 0
I think its a great idea. I don't use Chaturbate anymore, I now use Easy Cams (easycams.co.uk). It's quite similar to Chaturbate but with some extra features so it was very easy to start using. It also looked very similar. While I have never used it myself, I believe that there is a feature on it that is very similar to what you are talking about. I don't think that there is any way to suggest an idea to Chaturbate and I don't think that they would pay much attention to any suggestions anyway. Also if they were ever to introduce a suggestion, they may be liable to give you royalties for inventing the idea. As a result, they probably would want to stay clear of doing this. Sorry to tell you this. I hope this was useful and that either Chaturbate do introduce the feature of their own accord or that you are able to do this on Easy Cams. :)

Upvote 0
I think its a great idea. I don't use Chaturbate anymore, I now use Easy Cams (easycams.co.uk). It's quite similar to Chaturbate but with some extra features so it was very easy to start using. It also looked very similar. While I have never used it myself, I believe that there is a feature on it that is very similar to what you are talking about. I don't think that there is any way to suggest an idea to Chaturbate and I don't think that they would pay much attention to any suggestions anyway. Also if they were ever to introduce a suggestion, they may be liable to give you royalties for inventing the idea. As a result, they probably would want to stay clear of doing this. Sorry to tell you this. I hope this was useful and that either Chaturbate do introduce the feature of their own accord or that you are able to do this on Easy Cams. :)

Umm.... Why are you spamming this easycams.uk on all your replies which appears is just a whitelabel/affliliate or whatever thing OF chaturbate? It's coming off as a bit obnoxious for you to try this type of promo type of thing here and generally frowned upon. It's not like you're showing a completely different site. "It's quite similar to chaturbate"=it basically is chaturbate... >_>

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.