AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate 'Mod Mafia'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of today it has been 3 years on cb, it has been interesting to say the lest. lol
I just want to say thank you musclepoet, this forum has been up for 2 years, I just found out about it,
I could really care less about what they have to say. Its a joke no one cares what they have to say anyway.
1000 broadcasters and 200 mods now in my corner and musclepoet standing up for me, really means a lot to me.
Thanks again musclepoet I don't know who you are, please come say hi sometime I would really like to know you.

roydz said:
amber_wolve said:
lol you are both so full of it, Amber_Wolve has nothing to do with the mod mafia.
Royz your a joke

As you see I didn't actually say you were in the mod mafia, but you do have your own mod group called the 'wolve pack', which quite a few know.

I don't wish to start a fight here or anywhere, but if you want to complain on your webcam feel free, but please make sure you get the info correct

;) :mrgreen:

like i said Roydz you are a joke.
that whole conversation was about me, and you were in it. and don't me tell what and can say and where, that's how you and tictock ended up on my shit list. talk about control issues damn what a dumbass

The Insider said:
Some models I knew from mfc & other sites had asked me in the past if I'd mind modding their rooms from time to time. Easy enough task, don't be heavy handed, ban assholes.
If the feature is being abused to the point where it drives models & customers from the site, than CB is a rudderless ship.

Owners and actual on the books paid admins & mods can not be absentee landlords. If they are/continue to be there's not much hope for the site as it degenerates into a clusterfuck

Only broadcasters have the ability to assign mod status to someone in their chat room. At the same time mod status can be removed only by the broadcaster.

People like "Romalover" Or "Badbeta" rush rooms with smooth talk to be mods and their goal is to go in crazy tickets show for free. Yes they are mafia simila

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Tomtom197
Personally as a Broadcaster and Mod, for Models like AnnabellPeaks, FitPrincess, MollyKat and multiple others on CB, I take alot of pride in those ladies I mod on CB. I enjoy helping to drive their rooms, helping them get to goal, setting the example for the room, and keeping it friendly and Social. I have been asked if Im a part of this so called Mafia which I emphatically say NEVER! But I am a part of a Mod Squad which is a contngency of mods ( 7 or 8) of us who end up working together in different rooms have become friendly, and are there to really give the room a positive fun friendly experience! On top of that, Modding a room just allows the broadcaster to perform her show organically, without disruption. the model is the performance expert, Let the experts take care of the room for you ( Unless you prefer to have to remember all the start , stop, endshow, ticket price and timer commands for crazy ticket) Point being, as a mod we arent there to direct you, but we offer positive and negative feedback on what was good and sometimes offer ideas on what can be adjusted to improve. Only suggestions never demands! in 80% of the time, Us Mods are here to serve and protect, Serve the model, protect the room.. Some of these idiots just give mods a bad wrap! Simply Stated, If your mod doesnt act like a team player with you and is not effective, they shouldnt be modding your room.. I invite you to follow me on twitter and check out the models I mod, and see how it should be done and even moreso ask the models themselves, what they think of their mods!
Jamie!
@jamjamscam on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.