AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate 'Mod Mafia'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2010
Bonny Scotland!
Have any of the models or members had any problems with this self appointed group on CB? I have been site silenced, probably because of one of them, the same one i have been told makes a point of getting models and members banned for no reason other than he was pissed off.

I don't even look in chaturbate's direction anymore, but I will say that their mod option is one thing that annoyed me. WHY give members the power to act out toward one another? Just stupid. If a model can't control her own room, she shouldn't be there. Idiocy.

JickyJuly said:
I don't even look in chaturbate's direction anymore, but I will say that their mod option is one thing that annoyed me. WHY give members the power to act out toward one another? Just stupid. If a model can't control her own room, she shouldn't be there. Idiocy.

The mod option was a good idea i thought, i lost count of the times models had to stop in the middle of something on mfc to ban a guy for being a douche. CB mods can silence the douches and the model can carry on.

I visit a few models on a semi regular basis on CB and most of them mod me, i hope because they see me as a fair mod.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely :lol:

While i'm sure some of these mods are alight and do a decent job, most i have seen in my limited forays on Chaturbate have been absolute dicks. Like someone gave the White Knights their sword back!!

I enjoy being able to assign a mod or mods when I am in the middle of a show. I don't see why I need to stop and silence people because a handful of idiots cannot keep their mouths shut. I would also rather not see some of the comments anyway and someone else silencing that keeps some dumbass from ruining the mood in the room while I am diddlying away at myself.

The mod mafia there is an absolute joke. There's the ring leader - amber_wolve - I have banned him every 2 months since I have started and will continue to ban him and his other idiot army members every chance I have. I was setting my goal and 30 seconds later he said, "set your fucking topic already." Shut the fuck up. I am DOING it and you aren't going to tip anyway, so piss off. I don't need someone to tell me what to do. I have this shit handled.

You can go to his room and ask for "advice" on how to cam successfully, when he isn't successful himself. They have few followers and are always on cam with less than 100 people in the room, even during shows they stay far down on the page. He says that model spotlights hinder the model's future (bullshit) and that you want to run your room like a machine and yadda yadda.

Oh fuck off, whatever you guys do, never go into that room and try to get help, you will be filled with the single most useless advice that will ultimately end up hurting you. If you have to go into someone else's room and ask them how they do everything - camming probably isn't for you. Don't know who to ban or silence? Camming isn't going to work well for you. You need to make decisions that are good for you and your happiness, rather than what someone is telling you to do.

I have seen these people come into rooms, become mods and silence everyone - even the regulars that were tipping. While observing in a few rooms, I noticed a model's regulars tipping and talking nicely, one of the mafia tards silenced the person. The next day the tipper came back and said they weren't going to return because they felt like the mafia was running the room.

When I assign mods, they are always people that have been in the room and know which people are just being silly and which ones are being assholes, this keeps someone from being silenced on accident, which happens from time to time, but only when the wrong person has been clicked. *I* have still accidentally silenced a high tipper or even banned a few of them when clicking the wrong people or buttons, however both my mods and I are quick to fix the accident.

One of the mafia idiots came into the room, tipped 1 tokens just to complain that a mod had to silence some asshole during a fuck show that had tipped 1 token and proceeded to tell us what we should be doing, yes, because I am going to stop my show and do what YOU want because you tipped 1 token. The person told me my mods sucked because they were silencing tippers.

Let's get one thing straight:
TIPPING DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE AN ASSHOLE TO THE MODEL OR THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM.

I don't care if you have tipped 1,000 tokens in one single tip, you disrespect me or the other people in my room and try and start fights, I am going to ban you. When you learn your lesson you can come back.

Honestly, it's a group full of self righteous idiots with nothing better to do.

I have to say I love the feature too. I enjoy being able to sit and relax during a show and know that if someone comes in to ruin the fun they aren't going to get very far with it. I hate having to stop and get up to ban a moron all the time.

I know of the Mafia but have not had any run ins with them. If I have they havent caused any trouble at least.
I know of another group though as well who is the opposite of the Mafia. They are sweet helpful guys who always offer to MOD and stick to the girls rules of her room. They have not let power go to their head, they keep chat lively, and tip as well. They know I dont mind being called BB, they know every one gets one emote warning then silenced, and they know if someone is outright disrespectful its a silence. They have a list (I have seen it) as an excel sheet they keep updated with each model and some info. Worth watching, scammer, they can add their name and favorite her, if she does charity fundraisers, loves animals, little stuff basically. They tell each other who is online right then and if they think another member should check a girl out. Ive gained quiet a few from their word of mouth in the past.

As far as saying a model should not be on if she can't control her room, its not about that for me. I can do it just fine, but I dont HAVE to there. lI can get in the shower peacefully or oil up cause I know I will be taken care of. Also if you allow your MOD to silence people who say "mmm" or other stupid shit like silencing a whole room or someone cause they just dont like them then that's on the model. If i see someone has been silenced but don't see why I ask the MOD and if it's bullshit they lose those MOD privileges. If a MOD is on a power trip then he should be corrected. "No one can type in caps but me or you will be silenced" crap doesnt fly in my room. I saw one last night banning people for asking if the model was pregnant. No one answered and just said "No." They werent asking to be mean, she just... looked like she was.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Turns out i got site silenced, and like all the others, i have been given no reason why. After the ban was lifted i was bored and went room hopping, and discovered i have been banned from random rooms, some of which are 'protected' by the mod mafia

As a noob to CB, I'd be interested to know how they keep mod status if they continually piss people off and act like a bunch of cockbites...... Seems CB likes banning models randomly for nada so perhaps they should look equally at the assholes that actually cost them users. I've seen this mafia crap in action a couple of times and it really looked like they wanted the girls room all to themselves. :snooty:

SoTxBob said:
As a noob to CB, I'd be interested to know how they keep mod status if they continually piss people off and act like a bunch of cockbites...... Seems CB likes banning models randomly for nada so perhaps they should look equally at the assholes that actually cost them users. I've seen this mafia crap in action a couple of times and it really looked like they wanted the girls room all to themselves. :snooty:

The models give them mod status while in their rooms. One girl used to give me mod status when she was on because she knew me from MFC. And I was a 'gray' (had no tokens on my account). I never really found myself using it, as other mods were quick to silence idiots.

Theres a few of the normal moderators like myself that know or have heard of the 'Mod Mafia' - theres a lot of of the wrong kind of people in this huge group of guys and girls. Theres a few guys that are good mods in the group but when you have a user who has his own interest ahead of the broadcaster / model then you've got a bad moderator.

I've seen quite a few guys state they will help control the room for the broadcaster and they get chosen for the moderator then ask for a pm from the broadcaster. Specially with the new free cams they've put a password on the room so they can either have a 1-2-1 with the moderator or have a private chat with them.

I did spot one page that has a huge list of the mod mafia on the profile - just use google and you'll find it.

Jupiter551 said:
lol some of the mods are mad with power. I find it more funny than anything, there was a dude banning for 'mmm's the other day haha

Mods dont ban anyone, just silence. And some broadcasters dont like "mmm", so the mods should silence this.

eddielaw1971 said:
Jupiter551 said:
I got made a mod last night, felt like a sheriff kinda.

Cept I'm a terrible mod cos I don't ban or silence trolls I kinda feed on them :(

I sometimes do that too lol, can be fun.
I think it's part of the reason I'm in chatrooms sometimes lol

Jessi J said:
I enjoy being able to assign a mod or mods when I am in the middle of a show. I don't see why I need to stop and silence people because a handful of idiots cannot keep their mouths shut. I would also rather not see some of the comments anyway and someone else silencing that keeps some dumbass from ruining the mood in the room while I am diddlying away at myself.

I see it as its up to the broadcaster / model if they want a moderator, and if they do you try and help out but always put your own personal feels aside while being a moderator.

The mod mafia there is an absolute joke. There's the ring leader - amber_wolve - I have banned him every 2 months since I have started and will continue to ban him and his other idiot army members every chance I have. I was setting my goal and 30 seconds later he said, "set your fucking topic already." Shut the fuck up. I am DOING it and you aren't going to tip anyway, so piss off. I don't need someone to tell me what to do. I have this shit handled.

You can go to his room and ask for "advice" on how to cam successfully, when he isn't successful himself. They have few followers and are always on cam with less than 100 people in the room, even during shows they stay far down on the page. He says that model spotlights hinder the model's future (bullshit) and that you want to run your room like a machine and yadda yadda.

I've had a few run ins with this guy wolve. I've even been listed on his 'support forum' for harassing models and users lol - he also got one of my friends banned from chaturbate for harassment when it was wolve that was doing the harassment. Him and his minions like to PM models and give out 'advice' to them and tell them which places and which users to silence or ban from their rooms.

He stays on cam during the whole day most of the time, pointing the webcam at either an empty couch, a potted plant or a television. Always complaining about users not doing stuff right, other moderators not listening to him and now even complaining about chaturbate (which is now against the T&C of the site).

I cant understand how this guy is still able to broadcast on chaturbate when he breaks so many rules on the site.

I have seen these people come into rooms, become mods and silence everyone - even the regulars that were tipping. While observing in a few rooms, I noticed a model's regulars tipping and talking nicely, one of the mafia tards silenced the person. The next day the tipper came back and said they weren't going to return because they felt like the mafia was running the room.

I've seen this happen in quite a few rooms they mod in. Quite a few models have lost their regs due to this group.

When I assign mods, they are always people that have been in the room and know which people are just being silly and which ones are being assholes, this keeps someone from being silenced on accident, which happens from time to time, but only when the wrong person has been clicked. *I* have still accidentally silenced a high tipper or even banned a few of them when clicking the wrong people or buttons, however both my mods and I are quick to fix the accident.

I find the best mods are the ones that know the model the longest, follow her rules and keep the rooms fun and enjoyment. If theres a problem a mod should stand up to try and help out to take less stress from the model - these are the best mods.

One of the mafia idiots came into the room, tipped 1 tokens just to complain that a mod had to silence some asshole during a fuck show that had tipped 1 token and proceeded to tell us what we should be doing, yes, because I am going to stop my show and do what YOU want because you tipped 1 token. The person told me my mods sucked because they were silencing tippers.

TIPPING DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE AN ASSHOLE TO THE MODEL OR THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM.

I don't care if you have tipped 1,000 tokens in one single tip, you disrespect me or the other people in my room and try and start fights, I am going to ban you. When you learn your lesson you can come back.

If you are a high tipper or a 1 token blue you always have to respect the model who is on the webcam at all times. If you've tipped 1 token or 10,000 tokens that still does NOT give you the right to try and control the room. Its the models room at all times.

I've modded for quite a few people and I've gained a lot of friends from it as I respect everyone and try and give anyone a chance, no matter if they are blue, grey or what ever lol. Sometimes I won't talk too much in a room due to the fact I'm a mod, some users see the mods as that if you say anything against them, you'll be silenced. Me I don't see if that way, if a person has got an issue with me I just ignore it or talk about it in a private pm with the person and not in public chat.

Some models I knew from mfc & other sites had asked me in the past if I'd mind modding their rooms from time to time. Easy enough task, don't be heavy handed, ban assholes.
If the feature is being abused to the point where it drives models & customers from the site, than CB is a rudderless ship.

Owners and actual on the books paid admins & mods can not be absentee landlords. If they are/continue to be there's not much hope for the site as it degenerates into a clusterfuck

The Insider said:
Some models I knew from mfc & other sites had asked me in the past if I'd mind modding their rooms from time to time. Easy enough task, don't be heavy handed, ban assholes.
If the feature is being abused to the point where it drives models & customers from the site, than CB is a rudderless ship.

Owners and actual on the books paid admins & mods can not be absentee landlords. If they are/continue to be there's not much hope for the site as it degenerates into a clusterfuck

I have seen this happening lately. Models & users getting banned for breaking the T&C on the site. The latest banning has been outside broadcasts on the site. around 80 - 90% of models get hit with this ban. The other 10% or so can stay on webcam for at least 2 hours+ without getting any ban.

Some users are also getting bans for mainly harassment even when its either not been proven or when theres no evidence of this.

But thats just going off topic, with the mods part I always say that once you find a good mod, keep them and if they can suggest any other good mods they see what they are like as there is always a good mod network on the site somewhere that look out for the models rather than themselves.

I've never encountered this clique.
Must not get around couples room.

I've modded a few times and people are mostly cool and respectful.

Occasionally when I'm camming on CB, the members actually contributing to the conversation, not being inappropriate, usually tippers... suddenly silenced, and it doesn't say by who? I'm left sitting there with a bunch of silent people wondering... why.....? There is an evil force that lurks...

roydz said:
Jessi J said:

I see it as its up to the broadcaster / model if they want a moderator, and if they do you try and help out but always put your own personal feels aside while being a moderator.

I've had a few run ins with this guy wolve. I've even been listed on his 'support forum' for harassing models and users lol - he also got one of my friends banned from chaturbate for harassment when it was wolve that was doing the harassment. Him and his minions like to PM models and give out 'advice' to them and tell them which places and which users to silence or ban from their rooms.

He stays on cam during the whole day most of the time, pointing the webcam at either an empty couch, a potted plant or a television. Always complaining about users not doing stuff right, other moderators not listening to him and now even complaining about chaturbate (which is now against the T&C of the site).

I cant understand how this guy is still able to broadcast on chaturbate when he breaks so many rules on the site.

I've seen this happen in quite a few rooms they mod in. Quite a few models have lost their regs due to this group.

I find the best mods are the ones that know the model the longest, follow her rules and keep the rooms fun and enjoyment. If theres a problem a mod should stand up to try and help out to take less stress from the model - these are the best mods.

If you are a high tipper or a 1 token blue you always have to respect the model who is on the webcam at all times. If you've tipped 1 token or 10,000 tokens that still does NOT give you the right to try and control the room. Its the models room at all times.

I've modded for quite a few people and I've gained a lot of friends from it as I respect everyone and try and give anyone a chance, no matter if they are blue, grey or what ever lol. Sometimes I won't talk too much in a room due to the fact I'm a mod, some users see the mods as that if you say anything against them, you'll be silenced. Me I don't see if that way, if a person has got an issue with me I just ignore it or talk about it in a private pm with the person and not in public chat.

lol you are both so full of it, Amber_Wolve has nothing to do with the mod mafia.
Royz your a joke

amber_wolve said:
lol you are both so full of it, Amber_Wolve has nothing to do with the mod mafia.
Royz your a joke

As you see I didn't actually say you were in the mod mafia, but you do have your own mod group called the 'wolve pack', which quite a few know.

I don't wish to start a fight here or anywhere, but if you want to complain on your webcam feel free, but please make sure you get the info correct

;) :mrgreen:

First of all, some of you sound exactly like what you are describing someone else to be. Terrible idea when you are trying to validate a point. In fact, Jessi specifically. "Ring Leader"? This is Chaturbate! This isn't the Gangs of New York. I agree, that if you want Mods, it can be a good thing. If you don't, don't have them. If someone is bothering you, you kick them from your room. I don't understand how what you claim he did, is somehow worse than what you are doing by slandering him on a message board. Your childish, middle school behavior invalidates any valid points you could have potentially had made.. So, next...

I have been in his room, and I have been in rooms he MODS. I have no allegiance to him, or anyone for that matter. Especially some self termed "Chaturbate Mafia". Sounds silly to say it, and even sillier to type it out. Now, what I know to be FACT, from my experiences, is that he does in fact help new models. He has also been involved with giving MODS help. We can call this training, or help, doesn't matter. Nonetheless, he does or did offer a guideline for MODS to follow. Why? To prevent exactly what it is you are trying to claim he did, or how he behaved. He is, or was, very available for MODS and MODELS who needed help. He doesn't make anything from that. He doesn't collect tokens at someones expense. How do I know this? Because I sent someone to him, and he helped. Actually HELPED! Yeah, I know.. Amazing. Do any of you, who are broadcasting on CB, actually give a crap about anyone but yourselves. I think there is a term for that on CB, you guys seem pretty smart so I'll assume you know.

I'll digress for a moment. We can all form opinions. That's ok. If you don't like him, or his gang (Sounds silly eh), then don't like him. Hell, tell people in your room. If you do exactly what it is you don't like about anyone, you are no better. And worse, in this case, as you brought it away from the source and on to this site.

I don't see him here complaining, if that was him that made the comment I'd say he was actually pretty reserved. The comment above mine, claiming he should complain on his camera and not here, is absurd. If you have read this far and disagree with me, you are just simply.. Dumb. I don't see anyone complaining about anything but HIM, he (if that is him) was only defending himself and correcting someone. So what if he has whatever it is. Wolve Pack? Don't know anything about it. But, I know he has a tight knit group of MODS and MODELS who are also all, helpful... You can call it the Bloodhound Gang for all I'm concerned, they for a fact, have helped. So why don't YOU ALL take your OWN advice and keep it on your cam.

Why did I post? Because, I couldn't not say something after reading this post. It is the most contradictive, slanderous , imbecilic and immature post that I've had the displeasure to leave.

I wish you all a good day, and hopefully a fruitful broadcast. Maybe one day, more of us could unite around a greater front. Actually helping what you are all trying to do. Make a little extra money.

Reactions: amber_wolve
Status
Not open for further replies.