AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate... Multiple accounts help...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2016
So we have a couple account labeled chase and sky... my question is we want to start going on solo as well. We don't really want the followers that come in to see me and chase is on doing a solo show, they might get turned off.. Are we allowed to create two other accounts one solo account for him and one solo account for me if we live together? I thought I heard that you can get banned if you have multiple chaturbate accounts on the same ip addresss and obviously it would be the same ip because its the same house.

My partner and I have a couples account and I have one for my solo - I like to keep them separate as well. I emailed support to check if it was okay and they encouraged it, they even said that I could transfer over followers to the new account if I wanted.

You may want to get your partner verified on the solo account too, even if they won't be on it. That way you could still sell any couples content and help to drive traffic to your couple show, and vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.