1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Chaturbate music

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by JyJy, Jul 27, 2018.

1. JyJy

Isn't it a problem to play music from YouTube while streaming on Chaturbate?
    I saw at least 90% of the models let the viwers listen to music covered by copyright. Is there the risk to be banned for that?

2. CurvyJ

Cam Model

I use youtube for un copywritten music. My husband says he sees models play whatever they like but I stick to the un copyrighted stuff so I definitely dont get in trouble

3. dark_mermaid

Cam Model

I've never heard copyrighted music being played in any chat room on any camsite. Don't know what you're talking about.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

Really? Almost everyone plays music that's copyrighted, it's actually quite rare to not do so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MollyMidnight

Cam Model

I'm assuming it's sarcasm

• Like Like x 2
  6. dark_mermaid

Cam Model

Don't know what you're talking about. Are you really sure you've heard it, because you know...well...copyright.

7. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

I'm really not sure what you mean. I've rarely seen a model who doesn't play music. The vast majority who do, aren't going through the effort to find copyright-free music.

8. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

I must be having a brain fart, because it didn't seem that way at all

• Like Like x 1
  9. xSilverthornex

Cam Model

I pay for Pandorm PLUS so it's ad-free and use that. Yeah, I think you ~can~ get in trouble since you are using copyrighted music, but I believe CB turns a blind eye.

10. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

I just use regular Pandora and have AdBlocker on my Chrome. Same effect in the end.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  11. xSilverthornex

Cam Model

Streamate doesn't really care either right?

12. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

They do not give a shit. They used to have you turn your music off if you got a producer gold show, since went on TV for pay-per-view or something. They're not on TV anymore, but I don't know if they've changed that or not. I've never been much of a gold show model so it never affected me.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  13. kupido

I cam mainly on Cb and I always stream on Youtube! hahaa not a problem yet. I dont think anyone really cares tbh.

14. Shy_Melody

Cam Model

So far it seems like it's only really problematic on CB if you show 'currently listening to + song' on you camfeed when using OBS.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  15. Natalie_Lavender

Cam Model

If you upload a video on CB with copyrighted music playing, the video will upload but they will remove ALL audio from it. It actually states that when you go to upload the file.

• Helpful Helpful x 1