AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate music

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2018
Isn't it a problem to play music from YouTube while streaming on Chaturbate?
I saw at least 90% of the models let the viwers listen to music covered by copyright. Is there the risk to be banned for that?

I use youtube for un copywritten music. My husband says he sees models play whatever they like but I stick to the un copyrighted stuff so I definitely dont get in trouble

I've never heard copyrighted music being played in any chat room on any camsite.
Really? Almost everyone plays music that's copyrighted, it's actually quite rare to not do so.

Don't know what you're talking about. Are you really sure you've heard it, because you know...well...copyright.

I'm really not sure what you mean. I've rarely seen a model who doesn't play music. The vast majority who do, aren't going through the effort to find copyright-free music.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
I pay for Pandorm PLUS so it's ad-free and use that. Yeah, I think you ~can~ get in trouble since you are using copyrighted music, but I believe CB turns a blind eye.

I just use regular Pandora and have AdBlocker on my Chrome. Same effect in the end.

Streamate doesn't really care either right?

They do not give a shit. They used to have you turn your music off if you got a producer gold show, since went on TV for pay-per-view or something. They're not on TV anymore, but I don't know if they've changed that or not. I've never been much of a gold show model so it never affected me.

Isn't it a problem to play music from YouTube while streaming on Chaturbate?
I saw at least 90% of the models let the viwers listen to music covered by copyright. Is there the risk to be banned for that?

I cam mainly on Cb and I always stream on Youtube! hahaa not a problem yet. I dont think anyone really cares tbh.

So far it seems like it's only really problematic on CB if you show 'currently listening to + song' on you camfeed when using OBS.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.